These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Tart, Flatbread Ham & Cheese Pizzas, and Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos!
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy Birthday month to all of you beautiful May babies! Who’s celebrating their special day with me this month?
How was your week last week? Ours was busy but fun. With my prepping for yet another hand surgery, I’ve been trying to get stuff done ahead of time. Mr. Fantabulous has been working like a dog around the house to get “little” projects done – drywall, painting, replacing the outdoor fans – stuff like that.
Yes, another surgery
This one is starting on my right hand. We’re starting off simple – carpal tunnel release. So I should only be down for a couple of weeks. However no fear – I have help with publishing my recipes and have a ton of stuff scheduled to post for me. We’re still creating the recipes however my help will be the ones actually mixing, stretching, stirring… I’ll just taste and create the recipes.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Cheesy Stuffed Ricotta Parmesan Bacon Meatballs on the Grill – Instagram
- Chiptole Honey Grilled Chicken Kabobs – Instagram
- Everything No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- How to store radishes – Instagram
- New Toast Love – Ricotta, Wild Mushroom Salt, Radishes & Olive Oil – Instagram
- New Big Green Egg Gear & Grilled Steak – Instagram
- Roasted Tomatoes, Shallots, Garlic, & Feta Spread – Instagram
- Grilled Potatoes, Asparagus & Steaks on the Big Green Egg – Instagram
- Mr. F, Special Breakfast Sandwich – Instagram
- The Most AMAZING Coffee Maker! – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Sheet Pan Pancakes– Mmmm Breakfast is a breeze with these delicious hot, light, and fluffy pancakes topped with berries and chocolate all made in a sheet pan! These Sheet Pan Pancakes are perfect for a crowd, brunch, or breakfast meal prep!
- Sweet Potato Garden Burgers – Whether you’re a veggie-loving beast or full-on meat-craving carnivore these Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers will definitely please! Meatless Monday never tasted so delicious!
- Simply the best pizza dough recipe– An easy, and delicious, hand-tossed dough recipe that I’ve used for 30+ years!
- Mom’s Ground Beef Stroganoff – A poor man’s meal that Mom made that was rich in flavor but friendly on the budget!
- Chocolate Cream Dream Pie – The absolute BEST chocolate cream pie!
- Chimichurri Sauce– Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Tuesday – Sheet Pan Smoked Kielbasa with Herbed Potatoes and Green Beans
♥ Wednesday – Mom’s Comfort Beans & Weenies Tater Bake
♥ Thursday – One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Friday – Flatbread Ham & Cheese Pizzas
♥ Saturday – Tater Tot Breakfast Pie
♥ Sunday – Sloppy Joes
♥ Dessert of the week – No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Tart