These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Lemon Pepper Seafood Pasta, Italian Roasted Veggie Couscous, and Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well. How was your week? Mine was eh… If you really know me, you know that resting, relaxing, taking-it-easy is not something I can do easily or that well. I prefer being busy, on the go and always doing something. So needless to say this latest hand surgery put a wrench in my normal routine of work, work some more, and then work more, gym, and then work a bit more before bed. It’s a routine I’ve done for decades.
What do you do to relax?
Cooking and creating recipes are what I do to relax. And when I can’t right now with this stupid soft cast thing on my hand/wrist I feel like a fish out of water. I don’t know what to do with myself. The only saving grace is, that once the pain mostly subsided, I was able to go to the gym. Granted I can’t lift or do any upper body, I’m at least able to ride the bike. So I watch Food Network while I spin.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
- Sneak Peek of Grilled Crostini with Chicken Apple Cranberry Sausage, Cheddar & Onion Jam – Instagram
- Wood-Fired Kielbasa, Potatoes, Asparagus, Corn, Baked Beans – Instagram
- Guacamole & More Seasoned Fancy Toast – Instagram
- Cheesy Stuffed Ricotta Parmesan Bacon Meatballs on the Grill – Instagram
- Chiptole Honey Grilled Chicken Kabobs – Instagram
- Everything No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- Mr. F, Special Breakfast Sandwich – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Roasted Shrimp Salad This Roasted Shrimp Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Honey Dijon Vinaigrette is loaded with quinoa, roasted peppers, crispy bacon, and the best dressing! Perfect for weekly meal prep too!
- Thai-Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups– These Thai-Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups are healthy, easy, and delicious! A perfect low-carb, keto dish to whip up for a quick lunch or casual dinner!
- Creamy Tuna Pepper Canapes– Elevating your traditional tuna salad to a whipped creamy mousse that is perfect for dips, parties, and snacking!
- Triple Pepper Roasted Salsa– Get ready for THE BEST roasted salsa you’ll ever have! 3 types of peppers make up this crave-worthy, chip-loving, need-to-have, salsa!
- Blueberry Muffin Bread– Everything you love about amazing blueberry muffins but as one deliciously soft & moist sweet bread with a delightfully crisp sugar crumb
- Roasted Tomatoes Shallots Garlic & Feta Spread– Creamy, luscious, and oh-so-addictive is this Roasted Tomatoes Shallots Garlic & Feta spread. Warm & creamy feta paired with roasted tomatoes, shallots, and garlic in a seasoned olive oil sauce will make this one of your most requested appetizers.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday –Italian Roasted Veggie Couscous
♥ Tuesday – Caramel Apple Cheddar Burgers
♥ Wednesday – Cherry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
♥ Thursday – Creole Shrimp Nachos
♥ Friday – Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza
♥ Saturday – Cheesy Asparagus & Salami Puff Pastry
♥ Sunday – Lemon Pepper Seafood Pasta
♥ Dessert of the week –Lemon Sunshine Cookies
Leave a Comment & Review