These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Strawberry Madeleine Sandwich Cookies, Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken, and Garden Sweet Potato Veggie Burger!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well. How was your week? Mine was alright. I finally got the soft cast and stitches out. Now it’s just PT-type stuff to regain hand strength and movement in it again. This also means I can get back in the kitchen (and outdoor kitchen) to start creating new content. I did try 2 weekends ago to grill something and well…the food turned out amazing BUT I did almost set my cast on fire. LOL
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Nutella & Banana Topped Liege waffles – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
- Grilled Crostini with Chicken Apple Cranberry Sausage, Cheddar & Onion Jam – Instagram
- Wood-Fired Kielbasa, Potatoes, Asparagus, Corn, Baked Beans – Instagram
- Guacamole & More Seasoned Fancy Toast – Instagram
- Cheesy Stuffed Ricotta Parmesan Bacon Meatballs on the Grill – Instagram
- Chiptole Honey Grilled Chicken Kabobs – Instagram
- Mr. F, Special Breakfast Sandwich – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Classic Monte Cristo– Layers of salty ham, luscious gruyere cheese, tangy dijon mustard, and sweet raspberry preserves dipped in this French toast mixture and then grilled to perfection!
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies – Whether it’s for love, mending a broken heart, or because you need ME TIME, these cookies are perfect for you! A soft, fudge-like cookie that just melts in your mouth!
- Chicken Barbacoa– Just 10 minutes under pressure is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Chimichurri Sauce– Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
- Salsa Fresco – This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, or spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Crock Pot Eye of Round– Slow cooking this piece of meat makes it super soft and almost fall apart!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday –Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls
♥ Tuesday –Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Rolls
♥ Wednesday – Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Thursday – Garden Sweet Potato Veggie Burger
♥ Friday – Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle
♥ Saturday – Pressure Cooker Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs and brown rice
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week –Strawberry Madeleine Sandwich Cookies