These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Ultimate Chicken and Gnocchi Cream Soup, Chicken Sausage Pizza, and the Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was last week for you? Mine was a week of Mondays. Seriously, it was just chaotic, busy, frantic, yet at the end of each day, I felt like I accomplished squat. I hate days/weeks like that. Many days were spent with doctor visits. Mr. Fantabulous is still sick. And yes, our tests came back negative. Now they are testing him for Valley Fever – it’s common here in Arizona. Lovely…
Only 3 days left to enter my giveaway!!!
I am over the moon excited that I’m able to do this giveaway. It’s not sponsored. It’s just my way to say “thank you” for being a part of the TKW Family! For welcoming me into your virtual lives, homes, and kitchens.
This Bosch Universal Plus Mixer is THE BEST mixer I’ve ever owned for home use. EVER! It’s a true workhorse that can handle 5 pounds of flour (22 cups of flour) without batting an eye. It can make 12 pounds of dough in a single batch!
Imagine how much easier your holiday baking will be whether it’s for cookies, bread, meringue, pie, or pizza! It’s AMAZING!
To enter, simply go to this post and follow the entry directions. Plus learn how you can earn bonus entries!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The BEST Rolls ever The BEST soft and chewy bread roll for hoagies/submarine/grinders. Pillowy soft rolls that are begging to be filled with deliciousness!
- Spicy Banana Pepper Sauce When you see fresh banana peppers at the market, pick up a bunch to make this spicy, zesty, amazing tomato pepper sauce! It packs some heat but with such a great depth of flavor that will leave you wanting more!
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle – One of my favorite ways to use Brussels Sprouts!
- Chicken Prosciutto Roulade Such a great and easy dinner!
- Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust– Cut the carbs but not the flavor with THE BEST Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust! Keeping pizza delicious but with a healthier twist!
- Ziti Peppernata with hot sausage The perfect trifecta of bell peppers, spicy hot Italian sausage, rich tomato sauce all over a bed of ziti, and just a kiss of cheese.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Ultimate Chicken and Gnocchi Cream Soup
♥ Tuesday – Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Sliders
♥ Wednesday – Mom’s Ground Beef Stroganoff
♥ Thursday – Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs
♥ Friday – Chicken Sausage Pizza
♥ Saturday –Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Sunday – Pork Ragout
♥ Dessert of the week –Baked Apple Cider Donuts with Maple Bourbon Glaze