These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken, Cucumber Ham Rollups, and Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak & Fries Wedgie!
Happy Sunday! How was your Memorial day weekend? Mine was busy as I’m one of those folks that work 7 days a week. Not because I have to but because I love what I do. I did finally get a chance to dip my piggies into the pool yesterday.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Santa Maria Grilled Tri-Top – Instagram
- Wood-Fired Pizza – Instagram
- One-Pan Italian Ground Beef & Peppers – Instagram
- Life-Changing Pork Tomahawk – Instagram
- Settle the debate – how do you eat watermelon – Instagram
- No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- 2 Super Fat & Fudgy Cookies – Instagram
- My Pizza Birthday Cake – Instagram
- Nutella & Banana Topped Liege waffles – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
- Grilled Crostini with Chicken Apple Cranberry Sausage, Cheddar & Onion Jam – Instagram
- Wood-Fired Kielbasa, Potatoes, Asparagus, Corn, Baked Beans – Instagram
- Guacamole & More Seasoned Fancy Toast – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Pizza– Cut the carbs but not the flavor with THE BEST Spaghetti Squash Cheesy Pizza! Keeping pizza delicious but with a healthier twist!
- Simple Skinny Banana Cookies A delicious and healthy way to have your cookies and eat them too!
- Baked Breakfast Brunch Loaves One of the best ways to use up leftover bread!
- Italian Rocket One of the most famous hoagies from our pizzeria
- The Best Mac ‘n Cheese– Truly the cheesiest, creamiest mac ‘n cheeses you’ll ever have!
- Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks – These crispy crunchy fish sticks are super easy, baked so they are healthy AND seriously delicious! Whether you are a little kid or a big kid, you’ll fall in love with these! High in protein and low in fat, since they are baked to crispy perfection, these fish sticks are a must-make!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Italian Tomato Tortellini with Spinach & Artichokes in a Grana Padano Cream Sauce
♥ Tuesday – Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle
♥ Wednesday – Cucumber Ham Rollups
♥ Thursday – Double Chicken with Power Greens Soup
♥ Friday – Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak & Fries Wedgie
♥ Saturday – Ultimate Oven Roasted Chicken
♥ Sunday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week –Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies