These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers, Pumpkin Beef Chili, and Pittsburgh Style Grilled Cheese n’at with Steak & Fries!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine was long but it was like one big blur where the days just kind of melded together
I think I might have slept a few hours and maybe eaten a few times but honestly I feel like all I did was work…and work…and work some more. It’s all good though as I really prefer being busy.
My “holiday season” started August 1st and will stay at quadruple pace until February. I’ll be bringing on some help which hopefully will lighten some of the administrative stuff for me.
12 Days Left In The Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! Every month I’ll pick one recipe and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Brownie Batter Cheesecake Dip – Mixing together two great loves of brownie batter (eggless) and no-bake cheesecake make this positively one of the best dips EVER!
- No-Knead Onion Bread– No Preheating and No Kneading make this THE BEST (and easiest) No-Knead Onion Bread!
- No-Knead Crusty Bread– Whether you’re a novice or experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump in a bowl, mix, and let it rest overnight, and dump into a dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
- Instant Pot Wild Grain Rice This is the only way I cook this rice! Perfect every single time
- One Minute Quinoa– Just one minute is all it takes in the Instant Pot!
- One-Pot Chili Cheesy Beefy Pasta – Such an easy and delicious one-pot dish!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Pittsburgh Style Grilled Cheese n’at with Steak & Fries
♥ Tuesday – Pumpkin Beef Chili
♥ Wednesday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts
♥ Thursday – Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers
♥ Friday – Grandma Pepperoni Pizza
♥ Saturday – Meatball Stuffed Manicotti
♥ Sunday – Thick ‘n Creamy Loaded Potato Soup