These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes, Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs, and Pierogi Pizza!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! Wow, it’s October already? Like, wasn’t it just April? I swear time is just flying by. I won’t complain though as now the evenings are cooler which means we can sit outside on the patio without needing the misters or even the fans on.
Do you only eat soup in the cooler months or all year long? I love it so I tend to make it all year long but this time of year I find I want heartier, thicker soups.
I just bought a bunch of broccoli and made some bread bowls just so I can make broccoli cheddar soup. Plus I scored some beautiful butternut squash that I need to make into soup again so I can share it with y’all!
October Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! I’ll pick one recipe every month, and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms – Break out your slow cooker and get ready to enjoy the BEST comfort food to cross your table this season! These Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips and Mushrooms are so good they’ll make you want to lick your plate clean!
- Italian Tuna Crostini – Whether it’s for your weekly meal prep or a night with friends, this Italian Tuna Crostini is sophisticated, packed with flavor, high in protein, and requires no cooking!
- Smashed Avocado Dippy Egg Toast – A simple breakfast that’s full of flavor!
- Dried Arugula Flakes– DIY Arugula flakes are one of the best seasonings you need in your spice cabinet! Perfect for marinades, meats, salads, dressings, and sauces!
- Lemon Dijon Salmon– Flaky salmon coated in a mouth-watering lemony Dijon mustard glaze baked with crispy potatoes and carrots makes you a Sheet Pan dinner ROCK STAR! Perfect for those busy days when you want deliciousness without the fuss!
- French Radishes with Toast & Salt– A classic French snack of just 4 ingredients that is a surprisingly delicious, elegant lunch or snack treat that takes 5 minutes to make!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
♥ Tuesday – Guinness Corned Beef
♥ Wednesday – Chunky Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burgers
♥ Thursday – Asian Sticky Ginger Chicken Thighs
♥ Friday – Pierogi Pizza
♥ Saturday –Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
♥ Sunday – BBQ Meatloaf Stacks
♥ Dessert of the week – Ultimate Mounds Brownies