These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin, Peanut Butter Mousse Tarts, and Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Last week was rough yet it ended with hope. It was my sister’s birthday. It wasn’t until Mr. Fantabulous mentioned how he missed her since had passed 2 years ago, did I break down. I thought I was doing ok.
I was wrong. Out of my 5 siblings, she was the one that I was probably closest to even though I never was really super close to my siblings due to there being such a huge age gap.
I then received some pretty startling news that hurt my heart and stirred up a whirlwind of emotions – all around the passing of loved ones.
However, it was during those conversations did I start to gain hope. That maybe it’s not too late to have a real family relationship with my surviving siblings. Only time will tell but I have faith which is something I gave up on decades ago.
October Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! I’ll pick one recipe every month, and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cheesecake & Berry Filled French Toast Roll-Ups– All the amazing things about cheesecake but stuffed in a french bread roll-up!
- Everything Bagel Rolls– These Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls are light, airy, cheesy, and addictive. Topped with a Dijon glaze, your friends will be begging for the recipe!
- Breakfast Stuffed Mushroom Caps– All the amazing flavors of breakfast are stuffed in a portabello mushroom cap!
- Pulled Pork Nachos– We’re talking Nacho Awesomeness here people! Crispy Chips, BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, Caramelized onions, Cheesy Cheese, and a Lip-Smackin’ BBQ Sauce! Get your Deliciousness on!
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole– One of THE BEST side dishes ever! Add chicken and make it a meal!
- Breakfast Bagelwiches – Probably my top 3 most favorite breakfast sandwiches!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Sriracha Honey Buttered Crispy Baked Oven Fried Wings
♥ Tuesday – Instant Pot BBQ Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Wednesday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodles
♥ Thursday – Italian Tuna Crostini
♥ Friday – Pulled Pork Pizza Puffs
♥ Saturday – Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin
♥ Sunday – Hot Sausage Peppers & Onions
♥ Dessert of the week – Peanut Butter Mousse Tarts