These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies, Creamy Mushroom Pasta with Bacon and Peas, and The Best Ever Pork & Sauerkraut.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? I truly believe we had 9 Mondays last week. It was just a never-ending week for me. On one of those 9 Mondays, I had 14 video meetings. 14!!! Oy!
But once this Friday hits I will have a breather from my Engineering job as I’ll be using my reserved vacation time. I have a ton of “days off” to work on TKW as this is my super busy time of the season. Needless to say, my hubby, neighbors, and taste testers are going to be eating very well!
$250 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
Grateful, Thankful, and Blessed – that’s how I feel. You’ve welcomed me into your homes all across the globe, your kitchens, and your hearts. I’m giving back to say thank you for blessing me with the best gift ever – your support. Enter today to win a $250 Amazon Gift Card.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Dill Pickle Dip – Chopped dill pickles mixed with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and seasonings make this dish the life of any party!
- Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole– Tender chicken nestled in creamy & cheesy wild grain rice blend surrounded by broccoli. This family favorite is perfect for Sunday dinner or weekly meal prep.
- Everything Ham & Cheese Rolls– These Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls are light, airy, cheesy, and addictive. Topped with a Dijon glaze, your friends will be begging for the recipe!
- Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Spread – Skip buying it and make it yourself!
- Garlic Butter Crispy Wings– Whether you bake these or instant pot these, the wings are absolutely delicious and super juicy!
- 3 Ingredient Candied Kielbasa Bites– Just 3 simple ingredients for pure deliciousness
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Bacon Chicken Ranch Meatballs
♥ Tuesday – Creamy Mushroom Pasta with Bacon and Peas
♥ Wednesday – Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts
♥ Thursday – The Best Ever Pork & Sauerkraut
♥ Friday – Pepperoni Pan Pizza
♥ Saturday – Everything Bagel Casserole
♥ Sunday – Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
♥ Dessert of the week – Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies