These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Vanilla sugar cream pie, Gobbler Rolls, and Creamed Ham (SOS) on toast.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Show of hands on who’s ready for Thanksgiving? I think I’m ready but I have no clue.
Honestly, I don’t fret over holiday dinners. I keep our dinners really low-key as 99.9% of the time it’s just Mr. Fantabulous and me. We spend the entire day in our pajamas (well, up to the point we go visiting friends). We eat early, watch at least one Christmas movie, have a relaxing early dinner, and then have the rest of the day to do whatever we want.
You know… what normal folks do. Because our lives are anything but normal. And that’s ok as we love our lives.
$250 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
Grateful, Thankful, and Blessed – that’s how I feel. You’ve welcomed me into your homes all across the globe, your kitchens, and your hearts. I’m giving back to say thank you for blessing me with the best gift ever – your support. Enter today to win a $250 Amazon Gift Card.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best Green Bean Casserole– These Sophisticated green beans put an elevated twist on the classic green bean casserole. The Best homemade mushroom cream sauce drizzled over fresh green beans and caramelized mushrooms. Seriously, so incredibly delicious!
- Candied Brussels Sprouts with Bacon– This is the dish that will turn pretty much everyone into a Brussels Sprouts lover!
- Caramel Pumpkin Soft Dinner Rolls–Hands down the BEST dinner roll I have ever eaten in my entire life! Super light and fluffy, caramel pumpkin dinner roll
- The Best Cranberry Relish– With hints of orange, fresh ginger, and cinnamon, this truly is THE BEST Cranberry Relish Ever!
- Bacon Bourbon Cranberry Relish– Everything you loved about my viral ultimate cranberry recipe but kicked up to an adult version with the addition of bacon, bourbon, and heat! Seriously addictive, deliciously simple!
- Creamy Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish & Toasted Pecans– This holiday season treat your family and friends to this seriously delicious Creamy Baked Brie with Cranberry Relish & Toasted Pecans! It takes only 15 minutes and will be the hit of your holiday food table!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Wings
♥ Tuesday – Creamed Ham (SOS) on toast
♥ Wednesday – Hot Tuna Casserole
♥ Thursday –Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Friday – Gobbler Pizza
♥ Saturday – Gobbler Rolls
♥ Sunday – Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms
♥ Dessert of the week – Vanilla sugar cream pie