These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Thai Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups, Cheesy Stuffed Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Bombs, and Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats.
Sunday Monday TKW Family! How was your week? I’d tell you how mine was but honestly, it was a blur (thus my getting the menu out on a Monday instead of a Sunday).
We decided to put up our Christmas decorations for the first time since we moved here. Last year between the multiple surgeries and house construction we decided not to put any up. So this year we were hellbent on putting it up as we both love Christmas so much.
Our tree is fake and takes up 7, yes seven, boxes of individual limbs to assemble. Now this tree is great where if one bulb is burnt, it will still light up. However, that wasn’t the case with the tree. about 6 or 7 of the 30 or so limbs didn’t light at all.
I lost track of how many hours we spent removing each bulb from those limbs, cleaning the contacts, and then replacing any bad bulbs. Literally, it took like about 10 hours to get this done. And the tree is STILL not decorated.
On top of all of that, all of the content I planned on creating on the grill had to get put on the back burner as all it did was rain all weekend. So I had to rearrange my work schedule to work on other content all the while working on the tree, moving stuff, and not losing it.
Oh, and we also had a concert to go to too an hour away. Oy! All in all, it was a great weekend but stupid busy.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best Spicy Peanut Sauce – Whether you use it for noodle dishes, salads, a dipping sauce, or spring rolls, this is THE BEST Spicy Peanut Sauce!A delicious blend of peanut butter and Asian flavors that is finger-licking good.
- Gojuchang Sticky Chicken Kind of spicy, kind of sweet and a whole lot of sticky in all the best ways are what these Instant Pot Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts are all about! This is absolutely perfect for weekly meal prep as it’s so versatile!
- Ziti Peperonata – The perfect trifecta of bell peppers, spicy hot Italian sausage, rich tomato sauce all over a bed of ziti, and just a kiss of cheese.
- Cheesy Double Bean Dip– Grab your chips and let’s start dipping!
- Chilled Shrimp Cucumber Cups with Creamy Herb Sauce – Crunchy cucumber cups are the base for chilled shrimp in a creamy lemon & fresh herb sauce! It’s the perfect holiday party appetizer!
- Sriracha Honey Candied Pecans & Pretzels – Sweet heat flavored with sriracha and honey, these candied pecans & pretzel bites are an addicting snack that’s perfect for a crowd.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Butternut Squash Chicken Pasta Bake
♥ Tuesday – Creamy Chicken Pinwheels
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Stuffed Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Bombs
♥ Thursday – Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Friday – Herbed Prosciutto Tomato Onion White Pizza
♥ Saturday – Thai Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups
♥ Sunday – Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Dessert of the week – Toasted Almond Caramel Bark