These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut, Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos, and Rustic Corn & Potato Chowder.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Well, Thanksgiving here in the US has come and gone. I don’t know about you but I was over Thanksgiving leftovers by Saturday.
The only bad part is that I probably have about a week’s worth of leftovers still to go AND zero room in the freezer. But I was able to make about close to 3 quarts of turkey bone stock which I’ll turn into soup this week. The stuffing I’m sure I can freeze up somewhere. I mean it’s stuffing so I’ll stuff it into a crevice in the freezer.
I think I’ll turn the mashed potatoes into little cheese & bacon appetizers. Do you have a favorite leftover recipe?
Speaking of leftovers, did y’all see my Grilled Gobbler Pizza?
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best No-Knead Bread– Whether you’re a novice or an experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump it in a bowl, mix, and let it rest overnight, and dump it into a dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
- Instant Pot Chicken Barbacoa – Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Homemade Healthy Apple Chips – These Healthy, Easy & Delicious Homemade Apple Chips are the perfect snack and treat!
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken– The perfect slow cooker meal on a cold winter day!
- Garden Sweet Potato Veggie Burger– Whether you’re a veggie-loving beast or a full-on meat-craving carnivore these Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers will definitely please! Meatless Monday never tasted so delicious!
- White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers – If you’re looking for a seriously delicious veggie burger then look no further! This white bean and corn veggie burger is flavorful, and packed with incredible spices and roasted red peppers!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos
♥ Tuesday – Hot sausage, peppers, and onions hoagie
♥ Wednesday – One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Mac
♥ Thursday – Rustic Corn & Potato Chowder
♥ Friday – Pepperoni & Cheese Calzone
♥ Saturday – Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut
♥ Sunday – Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin
♥ Dessert of the week – Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups with Triple Hot Chocolate Mousse