These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Ultimate Roasted Beef Tenderloin Filet, Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper, and Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? ‘Tis the week before Christmas…are you ready? I’m like half ready. I have most of my cookie dough made to bake up this week. I have maybe half of the gifts bought. But the house is decorated so there’s that.
Season of Giving – LOTS OF GIVEAWAYS!
Please tell me if y’all are on Instagram or Facebook?!! I started posting a new giveaway on 12/18 and have been posting a new Giveaway daily since. I’m giving away some pretty PHENOMENAL prizes. You can enter as often as you like.
- 12/15 – a 100-pack of Fire Starters from The Woodhaven (these are the best!)
- 12/16 – Sahara Folding Dehydrator and Accessories from Brod & Taylor (I’ve had one for a few years and LOVE it!)
- 12/17 – Modern Bread Cloche and Italian Baker from Emile Henry (seriously a bread baker’s must-have!)
- 12/18 – Today I posted a Trompo Vertical Grill Pan and Heat Safe Gloves (this can be used on the grill or in the oven)
- 12/19 – well, you’ll just have to follow along
I’ll be posting until well… you’ll just have to see but trust me, these prizes are INCREDIBLE and items I absolutely swear by!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Crispy Goat Cheese Appetizer Cups – Elevate your appetizer game with these bite-sized crispy phyllo shells filled with prosciutto, goat cheese, figs, and pistachios and finished with hot honey
- Ultimate Charcuterie Board – Be a hosting guru with this delicious, easy, crowd-pleasing Ultimate Charcuterie Board featuring meats, cheese, fruits, veggies and so much more!
- Chipcuterie Grazing Board – Whether it’s game day, movie night, games with friends, or when that snack attack hits, a “chipcuterie” grazing board of your favorite chips and dips is exactly what’s needed!
- Cookie Grazing Board – Entertain sweetly with this scrumptiously simple yet elegant cookie grazing board for your next gathering.
- The Best Creamy Fudge – This is truly the Ultimate Easy Creamy No-Fail Chocolate Fudge. Just a few minutes is all it takes to make this seriously delicious, super creamy, no-fail fudge!
- Candied Pecans– Sweet and flavored with cinnamon and sugar, these candied pecans & pretzel bites are an addicting snack that’s perfect for a crowd or snack attack!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Cucumber Ham Rollups
♥ Tuesday – Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
♥ Wednesday –Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper
♥ Thursday – Baked Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies
♥ Friday – Pepperoni Pan Pizza
♥ Saturday –Everything Bagel Casserole
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Roasted Beef Tenderloin Filet
♥ Dessert of the week – Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies