These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushroom Wilted Arugula and Shallots, Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, and Cheesy Bacon Pickle Wraps.
Happy Monday TKW Family! WHAT A GAME! Seriously that was such an amazing game yesterday! Sure it would have been a million times better if the Steelers were in it (and won) but the Chiefs were on fire in the 2nd half!
Today, I don’t even want to look at food. Y’all we ate SO MUCH it’s not even funny! And it was just the 4 of us but we had enough food I swear for both teams!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Pumpkin Beef Chili – Add that extra “WOW” to your chili with the addition of pumpkin plus the reveal of two super-secret ingredients that will make your chili fantabulous!
- Italian Pot Roast – Putting an Italian spin on a pot roast classic
- Roasted Tomatoes & Butter Beans Crostini– Garlic-roasted juicy tomatoes & creamy butter beans paired with savory parmesan ricotta spread on crostini make the perfect anytime snack!
- Grilled White Fish Pizza with SlawTaking your favorite white fish taco and pizzafying it!
- Italian Rocket– When you want a seriously delicious Italian hoagie!
- Tuna Pepper Canapes– Elevate your traditional tuna salad to a whipped creamy mousse that is perfect for dips, parties, and snacking!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushroom Wilted Arugula and Shallots
♥ Tuesday – Honey Sriracha Glazed Turkey Meatballs
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Bacon Pickle Wraps
♥ Thursday – Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
♥ Friday –Herbed Prosciutto Tomato Onion White Pizza
♥ Saturday – Liege Waffles
♥ Sunday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – The Best Blueberry Muffin Bread