These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends, Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw, and Pasta with Mushrooms, Peas, and Bacon.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Last week was a rough one for us. Mr. Fantabulous came down with some type of viral thing and I’ve been dealing with allergies that are stupid bad. Plus I had a really severe asthma attack thanks to an idiot food delivery driver that smoked weed while delivering our groceries!
Yes, you read that right! Seriously, WTH is wrong with people? You can watch the video all about it over on Instagram.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Classic Tuna Fish Salad – 5 simple pantry ingredients are all it takes to give you a truly amazing tuna fish salad! Healthy, light, and incredibly delicious ready in just minutes!
- Crunchy Cold Thai Noodle Salad with The Best Peanut Sauce – Crispy Thai Cold noodle salad infused with spicy peanut sauce, fresh veggies, cilantro, and crunchy peanuts.
- Thai-Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups– These Thai-Style Chilled Shrimp Lettuce Cups are healthy, easy, and delicious! A perfect low-carb, keto dish to whip up for a quick lunch or casual dinner!
- Skinny Baked Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks – These crispy crunchy fish sticks are super easy, baked so they are healthy AND seriously delicious!
- Grilled Fish Soft Tacos with Baja Cream Sauce – These are my favorite fish tacos!
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits– Layers of sweetened graham crackers, luscious creamy vanilla bean no-bake cheesecake, and the best fresh blueberry sauce make up this heavenly dessert. All the flavor without the fuss of a traditional cheesecake!
- Butterscotch Pudding Pie – Calling all Butterscotch lovers!!! This is the pie of all pies! A graham cracker crust with a layer of fudge is the perfect foundation for the dreamiest, creamiest butterscotch pudding cream filling you’ll ever have! And HELLO!!! Toffee Crunch on top! This is truly a butterscotch lovers’ dream come true!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Pasta with Mushrooms, Peas, and Bacon
♥ Tuesday – Smoky Chipotle Shrimp Tacos with Lime Crema
♥ Wednesday – Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends
♥ Thursday – One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Friday – Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw
♥ Saturday – The Absolute Best Porcupine Meatballs
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Italian Style Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week – Skinny Peanut Butter Protein Granola Bars
Leave a Comment & Review