These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cheesy Ricotta Bacon & Parmesan Stuffed Meatballs, Blueberry muffin bread, and Chunky Shrimp Burgers with Avocado sauce.
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy Easter! How are you spending your holiday? It’s just us today. I’ve already made the deviled eggs and scalloped potatoes. Today I’m grilling up steak, shrimp, and veggies. We’re not huge Ham fans. I mean we’ll eat it but we’d both prefer something else.
Cooties For Days
So I rarely get actually sick. Like a knockdown, drag-out sickness that requires medicine. Sure, I’m allergic to pretty much everything and have some of the worst allergies but I’m never sick.
Last Saturday and Sunday I spent 2 full days pulling 876,987,235 weeds from being gone almost a week. Even though we treat for it, with all the rain we’ve had, the weeds pretty much laughed at the treatment stuff.
And the citrus trees and cotton bushes (I think they are called bushes) are blooming too – all stuff I’m allergic to. Well, come Monday, mid-day I felt like I was run over by a semi! I woke up at about 1 am feeling like I was used as a human pinata and spiked a 101.6 fever. That fever lasted a little over 2 days. My face/sinuses were killing me but I insisted it was just allergies.
That flu/death plague had me in bed for almost 5 days. Mr. Fantabulous has been fighting it but thankfully he didn’t get it. And yep, I tested negative multiple times. Not sure what it ever really was but it was rough to say the least.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Crab Rangoons (Wontons)– My all-time FAVORITE appetizer that I totally will eat as a meal!
- Red Pepper Jelly – this is amazing over softened cream cheese and crackers
- Mediterranean Hummus Bowls – perfect for snacking or a lighter meal!
- Cheesy Heirloom Tomato Tart – Crispy, flaky phyllo pastry crust brushed with garlic butter & sprinkles of cheesy bread crumbs, topped with the summer’s freshest heirloom tomatoes and basil.
- Triple Pepper Salsa – Get ready for THE BEST roasted salsa you’ll ever have! 3 types of peppers make up this crave-worthy, chip-loving, need-to-have, salsa!
- Whipped Parmesan Peppercorn spread – Light, airy, cheesy with a peppercorn zing, this whipped ricotta spread whips up in 5 minutes with just a handful of ingredients. Elevate your crostini and dip appetizer with this paired with your favorite meat, cheese, and veggie boards!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Sliders
♥ Tuesday –Gochujang Chicken Breasts
♥ Wednesday – Chunky Shrimp Burgers with Avocado sauce
♥ Thursday – Cheesy Ricotta Bacon & Parmesan Stuffed Meatballs on the Big Green Egg
♥ Friday – French Bread Garden Pizza with Herbed Oil
♥ Saturday – BBQ Crack Chicken Casserole – Tots, Crispy Bacon, Cheese, and BBQ Ranch Sauce!
♥ Sunday – Shrimp Chipotle Tacos with Lime Crema
♥ Dessert of the week – Blueberry muffin bread