These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Roasted Cornish Hens, Chicken & Wild Rice Soup, and Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine was pretty good. We were busy but kept it low-key. Unfortunately now Mr. Fantabulous is sick in bed so I’m running around the house sanitizing and wiping down everything (and anything). You know it’s bad when he asks me to take him to the doctor. The man is NOT a doctor person at all.
So I’ve been upping my Vitamin C and taking stuff just in case I get sick as we both can’t be down for the count.
And even more unfortunately the recipe I wanted to publish yesterday I didn’t get to finish as I was taking care of him so you’ll get it this week.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Smoked Spatchcock Chicken
- My absolute FAVORITE Pens!
- Grilled Pound Cake S’mores
- Who loves school supplies? My FAVORITE Markers
- The BEST way to store Charcoal
- EGGcellent News
- BLT Wood-Fired Pizza
- Cheesy Salami Puff Pastries
- Emile Henry Cheese Baker
- Making 2 Pizzas on the Big Green Egg
- Peep my Pantry! See a Chef’s Snack Bins!
- Strawberry Poppyseed Vinaigrette
- Very Vanilla Fruit Cookie Tart – Instagram
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches – Instagram
- Aqua de Jamacia (Hibiscus tea) – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Savory Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, and Thyme Tart– Perfect for a snack entertaining, or meal!
- Instant Pot Asian Sticky Ginger Thighs– Seriously, one of the best chicken thigh recipes you’ll ever eat!
- Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins-These Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins should be called Dessert Breakfast Muffins as they are perfect for breakfast but also perfect for dessert. They are seriously delicious, ridiculously moist and one of the best muffins you’ll ever eat!
- Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine– Skip the boiled broccoli and serve this Browned Butter Broccoli Pecandine with Pomegranate seeds instead! It’s one of the BEST Broccoli recipes!
- No-Knead Onion Bread– No Preheating and No Kneading make this THE BEST (and easiest) No-Knead Onion Bread!
- No-Knead Crusty Bread-Whether you’re a novice or an experienced bread baker, No-Knead bread is the easiest and one of the tastiest bread you’ll ever make! Just dump it in a bowl, mix, let it rest overnight, and dump it into a dutch oven the next day to bake! Easy, peasy, delicious!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Tuesday – Thanksgiving Turkey Meatballs
♥ Wednesday – Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Thursday – Double Chicken with Power Greens Soup
♥ Friday – Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Pizza
♥ Saturday – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Eye of Round with Mushroom & Onion Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Streusel Crumb Cake