These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin, Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats, and Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Mine had some highs and some lows. Sadly I lost the friendship of someone I truly cared for. I have been thinking “Should I write about it or not?” ever since it happened. I’m so angry, repulsed, disgusted, and heartbroken.
I had long talks with Mr. Fantabulous about it and he said, “Honey, clearly we know that it was all a lie. They made their choice and I’m sorry we don’t have people that like that in our lives. Don’t give them the time of day. Reason, season, or a lifetime is what you always say to me when it comes to people in our lives.”
Life goes on but my life will never ever include that person again. Being bullied all throughout school and college for being so overweight made me strong and realize that I have control over who I allow in my life. Between that and my life is so public, I give people 1 chance and only 1 chance to be in my life. Mess that up and I’m sorry but you’re gone. My time on this planet is precious and I chose to spend it with those that appreciate and respect me as that’s what you’ll get from me.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Creamy Chicken Whip Cups– This keto-friendly, gluten-free recipe is perfect for lunch, a snack, or a light dinner!
- The Best Focaccia Ever Foolproof focaccia topped with Everything Bagel seasoning, minced Garlic, and Oregano. A soft and delicious bakery-style bread from scratch that is effortless and delicious!
- Sugar Cookie Cheesecake-filled Fruit Cups– A light and delicious cookie that is perfect for summer!
- Club Pizza Puffs– All the great flavors of a club but wrapped in pizza dough
- Tomato Corn Salad The perfect recipe for a hot summer day to cool you off!
- Spicy Banana Pepper Sauce –When you see fresh banana peppers at the market, pick up a bunch to make this spicy, zesty, amazing tomato pepper sauce! It packs some heat but with such a great depth of flavor that will leave you wanting more!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Three Meat Stuffed Italian Banana Peppers
♥ Tuesday –Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies
♥ Wednesday – Chicken & Wild Grain Rice Casserole
♥ Thursday – Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Friday – Apple Chicken Sausage Pizza with Goat Cheese, Pecans, and Roasted Tomato Sauce
♥ Saturday – Honey Garlic Flank Steak
♥ Sunday – Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Dipped Brownie Cups with Chocolate Mousse Filling