These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad Wraps, Grilled Chicken al Pastor on the Big Green Egg, and Korean-Style Crispy Shrimp Burgers.
Happy Sunday TKW Family and Happy 4th of July holiday weekend! Do you have plans for this holiday? We have some stuff around the house to get done plus we’re having friends over for a cookout.
This past week we’ve been getting my studio ready for shooting videos and photos for the website. Mr. Fantabulous is taking over more of the operations for me so he’s been fabricating stands for cameras, monitors, and so forth.
He’ll also be in charge of editing the videos as well as creating the music for each. I mean it is a phenomenal guitarist so why not get free music?!
In case you missed it, I announced an awesome giveaway yesterday! One very lucky winner will win the Ultimate Grill Master Gift Pack Giveaway with some amazing prizes from my besties over at John Boos!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Simply The Best Mac and Cheese ever with pulled chicken and bacon Simply The Best Mac and Cheese ever! Bold words but this recipe are that in every single, delicious, cheesy bite!
- Peach BBQ Pork Bite Crostini –Only 30 minutes is all you need to take your backyard bbq appetizers to a whole new level! These Peach BBQ Pork Bite Crostinis will be the biggest hit of every cookout this summer! It’s time to get your deliciousness on!
- Chipotle Maple BBQ Sauce –There’s just something magical about this sauce that I cannot get enough of. It’s sweet from the maple syrup but then that slight back-of-the-throat heat from the chipotle pepper says “Hey! I’m here for the party too!”
- Chicken Barbacoa over rice – Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Pressure Cooker St. Louis Ribs with Whiskey BBQ Sauce – Perfect fall-off-the-bone ribs every time!
- Ultimate No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Party Platter – Cheesecake for a crowd has never been easier! Creamy no-bake cheesecake topped with strawberry compote, graham crumbles, & white chocolate! Serve with cookies, pretzels & crackers!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Grilled Beer Can Chicken
♥ Tuesday – Grilled Chicken al Pastor on the Big Green Egg
♥ Wednesday – Korean-Style Crispy Shrimp Burgers
♥ Thursday – 15 Minute Creamy Lemon Pepper Parmesan Pasta with Langostino
♥ Friday – Ultimate Pizza al Pastor with Pineapple, Salsa & Pickled Red Onions
♥ Saturday – Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
♥ Sunday – Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Grandma’s Orange Cream Ice Box Pie