These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Root Beer Float Ice Cream Sandwiches, Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushrooms, Bacon, Wilted Arugula Shallots, and Pulled Beer & BBQ Chicken.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? I swear it feels like I’m just playing catchup to my days; stuff I didn’t get around to doing or just ran out of time to do.
I told Mr. Fantabulous that I need a vacation. But first – we need to renew our passports which means new pictures and all that jazz.
It’s funny as 99% of our vacations were spent coming to Arizona when we lived in Pittsburgh. Now, I’m like “um…so now where do we go?” lol I’d love to go to Italy for a month. Some day!
Last Day To Enter My AWESOME Giveaway!!!
In case you missed it, I announced an awesome giveaway last week! One very lucky winner will win the Ultimate Grill Master Gift Pack Giveaway with some amazing prizes from my besties over at John Boos!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Italian Roasted Veggie Couscous– Healthy & delicious couscous loaded with roasted veggies, fresh mozzarella, and herb; perfect for any night of the week! Light enough to be healthy and delicious enough to fill you up!
- Cold Tuna Casserole– My Mom’s cold tuna noodle casserole is creamy, packed with tuna chunks, green peas, and the brightness of dill!
- Maple Chipotle Pork Tenderloin– One of THE BEST pork tenderloins you’ll ever eat!
- Italian Style Zucchini Ribbon Noodle Pasta– All the amazing flavors of a great pasta but gluten-free and vegetarian!
- Sriracha Honey Butter Wings– Sweet Heat on tender chicken wings
- Turkey & Veggie Smashballs – Super tender, packed with flavor and mouth-wateringly delicious!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Crockpot Ham Potato Bean Cabbage Stoup
♥ Tuesday – Pulled Beer & BBQ Chicken
♥ Wednesday – Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Wild Blend Rice Soup (with Crock Pot instructions too!)
♥ Thursday – Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms
♥ Friday – Grilled short rib pizza
♥ Saturday – Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushrooms, Bacon, Wilted Arugula and Shallots
♥ Sunday – Italian Style Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week – Root Beer Float Ice Cream Sandwiches