These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Streusel Crumb Smoked Apples with Maple Pecans, Ultimate Cheesy Smothered Pork Chops Broccoli And Rice Casserole, and Smothered Alfredo Chicken Casserole With Potatoes Bacon And Broccoli.
Happy Monday TKW Family! Wow, it still feels a little bit weird posting these on a Monday. I mean it was Sundays for well over a decade.
But honestly, I never really knew how much I needed a break until I took 1 day a week off. Now granted I cooked like I had 14 people in the house yesterday but it was just so relaxing. I made a small pot roast just enough for us, a batch of pretzel roll sliders, drop biscuit chicken pot pie, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon apple rolls and I maybe one other thing.
Now granted these were all smaller portions but honestly it was just so relaxing. Turned on Netflix since the Steelers had a bye week. Heck even Mr. Fantabulous napped. It was honestly amazing!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Classic Tuna Fish Salad –5 simple pantry ingredients are all it takes to give you a truly amazing tuna fish salad! Healthy, light, and incredibly delicious ready in just minutes!
- Artisan Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Bread– This Artisan Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Chip Bread is a bread lover’s dream! Slightly sweet & salty that’s perfect for morning toast or one amazing sandwich. Bakery-style bread from scratch!
- Texas-Style Beef & Beer Chili– Fall is here and it’s the perfect weather for my Beef & Beer Texas-Style Chili! Loaded with beef tips, short ribs, bacon, beer, and lots of rich chili spices, you’ll fall in love with this recipe!
- Instant Pot Hearty Chicken, Veggies, and Wild This Instant Pot Hearty Chicken, Veggies, and Wild Blend Rice Soup recipe is done in minutes. Ladle up a bowl of this rich, flavor-packed soup today! It’s the perfect comfort food! Also included, are crock pot instructions!
- Maple Butter Cream Sauce– From pancakes to bread pudding to ice cream, this luscious Maple Butter Cream Sauce is pure deliciousness!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Cowboy BBQ Beef, Bacon & Bean Chili
♥ Tuesday – Creamed Chipped Ham (Beef) on Toast
♥ Wednesday – Smothered Alfredo Chicken Casserole With Potatoes Bacon And Broccoli
♥ Thursday – Creamy Ham, Potato and Corn Chowder
♥ Friday – Pepperoni Pizza Handpie
♥ Saturday – Grilled Chicken al Pastor on the Big Green Egg
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Cheesy Smothered Pork Chops Broccoli And Rice Casserole
♥ Dessert of the week – Streusel Crumb Smoked Apples with Maple Pecans and Bourbon