These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies, Cheesy Ham Peas Baked Penne Casserole, and Everything Bagel Casserole.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How was last week for you? Last week was a blur. I swear I spent more time on my feet in the kitchen and grill area than I did in my bed. Last night I was so exhausted that I actually fell asleep on the couch. This never happens.
But I can’t complain as I get to do what I love and be able to give back to the millions of you who have blessed me all of these years.
Because of you all, I’ve been so blessed to follow my heart, and my passion and do what I love for honestly decades. So to give back I’m giving away a $250 Amazon gift card!
We’re on day 8 right now. The giveaway ends 11/22/23 and is open to US and Canada 18 years of age or older.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole– Tender chicken nestled in creamy & cheesy wild grain rice blend surrounded by broccoli. This family favorite is perfect for Sunday dinner or weekly meal prep.
- Everything Ham & Cheese Rolls– These Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls are light, airy, cheesy, and addictive. Topped with a Dijon glaze, your friends will be begging for the recipe!
- One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice Casserole – One of the easiest and tastiest recipes that is always a crowd favorite!
- Breakfast Stuffed Mushroom Caps– All the amazing flavors of breakfast are stuffed in a portabello mushroom cap!
- Breakfast Bagelwiches – Probably my top 3 most favorite breakfast sandwiches!
- No-Knead Onion Bread– No Preheating and No Kneading make this THE BEST (and easiest) No-Knead Onion Bread!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Ultimate Cheesy Smothered Pork Chops Broccoli And Rice Casserole
♥ Tuesday – Ultimate Grilled Brussels Sprouts Salad With Grilled Chicken
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Ham Peas Baked Penne Casserole
♥ Thursday – Chunky Shrimp Burgers
♥ Friday –Pepperoni Pan Pizza
♥ Saturday – Everything Bagel Casserole
♥ Sunday – Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
♥ Dessert of the week – Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies