These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Everything Bag Ham & Cheese Rolls, Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos, and the Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls!
Happy Sunday and Happy Easter TKW Family! It’s kind of hard to not get down today as we aren’t spending it physically with our family or do all of the usual Easter festivities but given the current situation the world is in, we adapt.
I make sure to call the Fantabulous in-laws at least twice a day (and if anyone knows me, they know I HATE talking on the phone). But when it comes to Mama Fantabulous, I could yap with her for hours. Today we’ll have virtual dinner (once I teach her how to video chat). We’ve already made plans for when the “ban” is lifted and we can all be together again.
We’re going to have one big ol’ birthday/Easter/I missed your face party! LOL
Gosh.. what I wouldn’t give for normalcy right now. But health and safety first.
How are you doing with finding things in the grocery store? I did my big every-2-week-shopping the other day and it honestly wasn’t bad. Like Walmart had actual stockpiles of toilet paper (and not that sandpaper stuff either but actual sofa-pillow soft toilet paper!). But what out (which surprised me) was fabric softener. Like 2 stores had none.
What are some things you’re really having trouble finding in the store?
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Chicken Barbacoa– Just 10 minutes under pressure is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Chimichurri Sauce– Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
- Salsa Fresco – This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Crock Pot Eye of Round– Slow cooking this piece of meat makes it super soft and almost fall apart!
- Classic Monte Cristo– Layers of salty ham, luscious gruyere cheese, tangy dijon mustard, and sweet raspberry preserves dipped in this French toast mixture and then grilled to perfection!
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies – Whether it’s for love, mending a broken heart or because you need ME TIME, these cookies are perfect for you! A soft, fudge-like cookie that just melts in your mouth!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m going to call it a day. Even though we’re not really celebrating Easter per se, I still want to go spend the day with Mr. Fantabulous.
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls
♥ Tuesday –Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Rolls
♥ Wednesday – Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Thursday – Hot Sausage with Peppers & Onions
♥ Friday – Ham & Cheese Hoagie Pizza Flatbreads
♥ Saturday – Breakfast Sunrise Bagel Sandwiches
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Italian Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week – Sourcream Chocolate Bundt Cake