These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce, Tuscan White Bean & Sausage Spinach Soup, and the Cheesy Ham Peas Baked Penne Casserole!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! What’s the weather like where you are?
Here in Pittsburgh, it’s been SUPER hot and SUPER humid for about 2 weeks with little to no rain. After what seemed like forever, we had a break where it rained almost all day yesterday. It was great for the plants and grass but… yeah, allergies.
I don’t know about you but they have been SUPER bad here. Like even my prescription stuff isn’t working. Thankfully the past 2 days I had a super light schedule so I could take it easy and load up on Benedryl (which meant lots of cat naps).
And… Hallmark Christmas movies.
What… don’t judge me. I love it, any time of the year!
How was your week?
Last week I spent a lot of time working on some new pizza recipes. The Grandma pizza below was/is SUCH a huge hit on here and Pinterest, I’m going to come out with a few more like this.
I’ve also been focusing more on my wood-fired pizza cooking skills in Bella, my Authentic Pizza Oven. I’m editing some video footage of my 5-day curing process with it.
Have you guys noticed yet the videos I’ve been adding to recipes? Yep! I’m doing them on newer ones and then going back and making videos of my most popular recipes. They’ve been getting really great feedback so THANK YOU!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Chicken Barbacoa over rice Just 10 minutes and a pressure cooker is all you need to make this SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS Barbacoa Chicken! It’s the perfect meal for weekly meal prep and when you want a killer nacho topping!
- Chimichurri Jump on board the Flavor Train with this Ultimate Chimichurri sauce! Packed with fresh herbs & spices you’ll send your dishes over the top with this insanely delicious sauce!
- Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos– These Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas filled with Mexican spiced shredded chicken, crumbled Cotija, shaved radishes, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, and lime crema are certain to become a family favorite!
- Butterscotch Sweet Potato Muffins These Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins should be called Dessert Breakfast Muffins as they are perfect for breakfast but also perfect for dessert. They are seriously delicious, ridiculously moist and one of the best muffins you’ll ever eat!
- Cranberry Zucchini Blondie Bars Two Ways – Angelic & Sinful Super moist and delicious zucchini bars with a twist!
- Zucchini & Ricotta Burgers Veggie burgers are part of the “norm” and rightly so. They are delicious, hearty, and can stack up to your traditional burgers. These Zucchini Ricotta Veggie burgers are juicy, hearty, and perfect for you meat-free meals!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Tuscan White Bean & Sausage Spinach Soup
♥ Tuesday – Tilapia Burgers with a Spicy Jalapeno Slaw
♥ Wednesday – Super Juicy Greek Turkey Burgers
♥ Thursday – Cheesy Ham Peas Baked Penne Casserole
♥ Friday – Cheesy Herbed Prosciutto White Pizza
♥ Saturday – Gluten-Free Crispy Chicken Parmesan
♥ Sunday – Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce
♥ Dessert of the week – Ultimate Mounds Brownies