These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Crispy Chicken Parmesan, Cucumber Ham Rollups, and my Aunt Nettie’s Orange Cranberry Nut Cake!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! One week into December and I’m already over the cold and gray weather. We had our first actual snowfall the other day. And of course, it had to be the day I was bringing Mr. Fantabulous home from surgery, at night, with regular all-season tires.
Yeah… that was fun. NOT!
Fortunately, growing up in Pittsburgh, I was taught to actually drive in snow and ice without panicking. That’s how we spot our tourists or newbies here. Watch how they drive (or attempt to drive) in the snow/ice here and you’ll they aren’t from here.
But I’ll be honest, I will always, ALWAYS love the ‘Burgh but I am so over this weather. I need sun, warmth, and blue skies.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken– The perfect slow cooker meal on a cold winter day!
- Garden Sweet Potato Veggie Burger– Whether you’re a veggie-loving beast or full-on meat-craving carnivore these Veggie Sweet Potato Garden Burgers will definitely please! Meatless Monday never tasted so delicious!
- Creamy Cheesecake Strawberry Parfaits– Creamy, dreamy, and perfect for a quick no-bake dessert!
- White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers – If you’re looking for a seriously delicious veggie burger then look no further! This white bean and corn veggie burger flavorful, packed with incredible spices and roasted red peppers!
- Sweet Potato Maple Cheesecake Bundt Cake– Forget pumpkin everything season, maple sweet potato is the new flavor! This Sweet Potato Maple Cheesecake Bundt Cake is unbelievably moist and gloriously delicious! WOW your guests with this soon-to-be iconic cake!
- Potato Gnocchi in a Bacon Cream Sauce -Just trust me, you NEED this in your life and in your belly!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Cucumber Ham Rollups
♥ Tuesday – Instant Pot Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs
♥ Wednesday – Chunky Portabella Veggie Burgers
♥ Thursday – Crispy Chicken Parmesan
♥ Friday – BBQ Beef Shortrib & Bacon Pizza
♥ Saturday – Cherry Chipotle Cola Pork Tenderloin
♥ Sunday – Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Aunt Nettie’s Orange Cranberry Nut Cake