These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Bacon Chicken Ranch Meatballs, Crock Pot Eye of Round with Mushroom & Onion Gravy, and my Squash the Noodles Lasagna!
Happy SundayTKW Family! So how was your first week of the new year?
I have LOTS going on right now and will be sharing the news very soon. If you’ve been following along on social media, I’ve been giving hints and clues.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Honey Sriracha Glaze– A sweet and spicy honey sriracha glaze that takes minutes to prepare & is simply delicious! Wake up your tastebuds and kick up your dishes deliciously!
- Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs– One of the best chicken thighs recipes you’ll ever eat!
- Poached Chicken Breasts – My favorite way to meal prep chicken for the week!
- One Minute Perfect Quinoa- Got a minute? If so then you have perfectly fluffy, ridiculously easy, and absolutely delicious quinoa thanks to the pressure cooker!
- Garlic Butter Crispy Wings Whether you bake these or instant pot these, the wings are absolutely delicious and super juicy!
- Healthy Power Breakfast Bowl – Kick start your day deliciously with this amazing power bowl!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Honey Sriracha Glazed Turkey meatballs
♥ Tuesday – Squash the Noodles Lasagna
♥ Wednesday – Pickle Pinwheel Pops (Tortilla Ham Rollups)
♥ Thursday – Instant Pot Pork Ragout
♥ Friday – Grilled Pollock Flatbread Pizza with Slaw and Mexican Crema
♥ Saturday – Bacon Chicken Ranch Meatballs
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Eye of Round with Mushroom & Onion Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Simple Skinny Banana Cookies with raisins and chocolate chips