These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the 15 Minute Lemon Seafood Pasta, Triple Lemon Cookies, and my Grilled Fish tacos with Baja Sauce!
From Pittsburgh to Sunny Arizona!
I’ll go into full detail (with pictures) in a future post but the short story is we sold the house and relocated to Arizona. No more cold and dreary winters/sprinters/spring/summers/fall in Pittsburgh. Don’t get me, wrong guys. I LOVE PITTSBURGH but the weather is atrocious. I just can’t deal with all the gray and gloominess every day.
So if you were wondering why there wasn’t a weekly menu last week or any new recipes either, that’s why. Relocating some 2100+ miles, unpacking 976,903,987 boxes, and dealing with the absolute WORST moving company ever I’ve had no time to set up my bed or even my office.
I’m giving the moving company the chance to make things right as they literally damaged almost every single thing they packed of ours. I mean they even got grease stains on my mattress! How the hell does that happen??? If you want to know who I used and why you MUST STEER CLEAR OF THEM, send me a note.
My goal this week is to get my office set up so I can start pumping out new recipes and videos. Plus I’ll be launching a few new series on here:
- BBQ & Grilling
- More In-Depth Pizza making
So just hang tight a little while longer while I get our lives in order here. You still have tons of amazing recipes already posted to choose from!
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- The Best Spicy Peanut Sauce– Whether you use it for noodle dishes, salads, a dipping sauce, or spring rolls, this is THE BEST Spicy Peanut Sauce! A delicious blend of peanut butter and Asian flavors that is finger-licking good.
- No Fail Pizza Dough– Pizzeria style hand-tossed pizza dough that you can make right at home. No special pizza oven needed either!
- Curing a Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Curing a brick and mortar pizza oven is a must. Follow along with me in this 5-day curing process. Soon enough you’ll be on your way to becoming your best backyard home pizzaiolo!
- Rustic Corn & Potato Soup – For those chilly days when you want a delicious, hearty soup that warms you from the inside out this soup is for you! It’s like a hug in a bowl!
- Keto Dill Pickle Pepper Bites – Cheesy Bacon & Dill Pickle Mini Pepper stuffed bites are truly scrumptious and irresistible. Keto and Gluten-Free fat bombs perfect any time!
- Mediterranean Hummus Bowl – This Mediterranean Hummus Bowl is garnished with kalamata olives, toasted pepitas, arils, red onions, and a kiss of mint for a tasty vegetarian snack or lunch!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Italian Rockets
♥ Tuesday – Chunky Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burgers
♥ Wednesday – 15 Minute Lemon Seafood Pasta
♥ Thursday – Lemon Ricotta Belgian waffles
♥ Friday – Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday – Grilled Fish tacos with Baja Sauce
♥ Sunday – Instant Pot BBQ Jelly Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Triple Lemon Cookies