These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the – Gochujang Chicken Breasts, Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches, and the Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your past week? Ours was pretty good. Thankfully Mr. Fantabulous is doing really well from his knee surgery so he’s able to take on more of the house stuff while I’m recovering from my emergency hand surgery. He’s doing the ‘projects’ that need to be done in order for us to put the rest of the stuff away that will allow us to finally move in fully.
Once he’s done with that, I’ll get to decorate! I cannot wait for that although I have zero design skills. Thankfully one of our neighbors has an amazing design eye and will help me put stuff together and make sure it flows nicely.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Salsa Fresca This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime!. Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Rainbow Tomato & Corn Salad– Rainbow cherry tomatoes make up this light and healthy salad served with roasted corn, avocado, cucumbers, and light lime dressing!
- Stuffed Banana Peppers – Stuffed Banana peppers are a summer cookout must! Stuffed with 3 types of meats, an amazing spicy banana pepper sauce, and lots of melted cheese!
- BBQ Beef Shortrib & Bacon Pizza– Beef, Bacon, BBQ on a pizza.. is this heaven?
- Cheddar Potato Stacks – Creamy cheddar mashed potatoes fried up to a crispy patty
- Pork Ragout– One of the BEST pork recipes for the Instant Pot!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Coconut Crusted White Fish
♥ Tuesday –Ultimate Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
♥ Wednesday –Sweet Potato Chipotle Lettuce Tacos
♥ Thursday – Mocha Beef Tips & Mushrooms
♥ Friday – Spaghetti Squash Pizza with Pepperoni
♥ Saturday – Gochujang Chicken Breasts
♥ Sunday – Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed potatoes and Pork Gravy!
♥ Dessert of the week – Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Leave a Comment & Review