These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Crispy Shrimp Burgers, Thai-Style Peanut Chicken Flatbread Pizza, and Black & Blue Berry Crisp!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine wasn’t too bad, short though as I had all but 1.5 days off for vacation. This past Friday I spent the afternoon and a good portion of the evening at the hospital waiting for Mr. Fantabulous to come out of surgery.
Yes, another surgery. I swear we both have the black cloud of surgeries above our heads. This was his 4th hernia surgery (tummy area). Hopefully, NOW he’ll realize he’s no longer 18 and no longer a powerlifter that has to lift a small car.
19 Days Left In The Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! Every month I’ll pick one recipe and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Find out all the details here.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Crispy Fried Ravioli– Perfectly crispy, perfectly scrumptious
- Spiced Pear & Onion Chutney – The warm notes of ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg paired with the sweetness of the pears and shallots are exactly what your pork and chicken dishes need to go from good to WOW!
- Pizzeria Pizza Dough – Pizzeria-style hand-tossed pizza dough that you can make right at home. No special pizza oven is needed either!
- Spicy Peanut Sauce– Whether you use it for noodle dishes, salads, dipping sauce, or spring rolls, this is THE BEST Spicy Peanut Sauce! A delicious blend of peanut butter and Asian flavors that is finger-licking good.
- Candied Kielbasa Bites – Just 3 ingredients needed!
- Cucumber Ham Pinwheels – Keto-friendly, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Crispy Shrimp Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Italian Wedding Soup
♥ Wednesday – Chicken Panzanella Salad
♥ Thursday – Stuffed Shells
♥ Friday – Thai-Style Peanut Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday – Banana Pepper Meatballs
♥ Sunday – Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos
♥ Dessert of the week – Black & Blue Berry Crisp
Leave a Comment & Review