These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Pot Roast with Savory Onion Gravy, Fish Tacos with Baja Cream Sauce, and Ultimate Salisbury Steak!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine was pretty good, busy. TONS of holiday recipes and shoots. Seriously, I’m already burnt out of Thanksgiving turkey LOL
My “busy season” starts around August 1st and lasts until February. So yes, when it’s 114 F out, I’m that person roasting a Thanksgiving turkey for recipes to be published in November.
5 Days Left In The Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! Every month I’ll pick one recipe and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Smile Sliders – These Bacon Cheeseburger Smiles Sliders are a great one-pan meal that the kids can help make! Perfect for parties, tailgating, and snacks!
- Crab Rangoons (Wontons)– My all-time FAVORITE appetizer that I totally will eat as a meal!
- Italian Zoodle Pasta– All the great flavors of great pasta but with zucchini noodles!
- Brownie Truffle Stuffed Chocolate Chubby Cookies– These chubby triple chocolate cookies are stuffed with a brownie ganache center making them absolutely irresistible. Rich, decadent and truly one of the best cookies you’ll ever eat
- Cheesy Roast Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes– Just 3 ingredients perfect for meal prep!
- The Best Chicken Parmesan– Super tender chicken with a crispy coating made 3 days – gluten-free, regular and keto-friendly
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – One Pot Garden Veggie & Chicken Pasta
♥ Tuesday – Ultimate Salisbury Steak
♥ Wednesday – Roasted Shrimp Spinach Salad
♥ Thursday – Slow Cooker Eye of Round
♥ Friday – Roasted Grape Prosciutto Pizza Parma
♥ Saturday – Fish Tacos with Baja Cream Sauce
♥ Sunday – Pot Roast with Savory Onion Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Sour Cream Chocolate Bundt