These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers, Ultimate Salisbury Steak, and Peppermint Meringue Kisses.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine wasn’t half bad. We FINALLY got 95% of the stuff off of the floors and put away from moving here almost 2 years ago. Don’t judge me. I/we work A LOT. Plus we moved from a way larger home to this one and we also have our own companies.
We still have a little bit left to go through – do we keep, donate or pitch? These are pictures/wall art we bought when we were staging our house to sell. Plus just stuff that you kind of don’t want to part with but since we don’t have any kids to leave it to, you’re not sure what to do with it. Like christening outfits or childhood memorabilia.
But the house is decorated and it was nice to just relax with some friends over the weekend.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Grandma’s Southern Style Chicken & Dumplings – Pillowy soft homemade dumplings and rich and hearty chicken soup make up my Grandma’s Famous Chicken and Dumplings recipe!
- Cowboy BBQ Beef, Bacon & Bean Chili This Cowboy BBQ Beef, Bacon & Bean Chili is hearty, stick to your ribs, chili packed with all the fixins’ whether you’re rustling up cattle on the range or the kiddos for practice.
- Creamy Ham, Potato, and Corn Chowder – Hearty and perfect for a cold winter’s day!
- Dad’s Red Beef Soup – One of my favorite childhood soups!
- Ultimate Chicken and Gnocchi Cream Soup – Hearty, creamy, and absolutely delicious!
- Authentic Italian Wedding Soup – This Authentic Italian wedding soup is like a bowl of pure comfort and a hug from an Italian Nonna! Mini meatballs, escarole, carrots, and acini di pepe pasta make this the best anytime soup!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Cornish Hens
♥ Wednesday – Authentic Chicken Tortilla Soup
♥ Thursday – Stuffed Shells
♥ Friday – Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
♥ Saturday – Ultimate Salisbury Steak
♥ Sunday – The Absolute Best Porcupine Meatballs
♥ Dessert of the week – Peppermint Meringue Kisses