These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cheesy Hamburger Helper, Vanilla Sugar Cream Pie, and Korean Crispy Shrimp Burgers.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Mine wasn’t too shabby. It was busy but I felt like I/we got a lot accomplished.
Yes…the Christmas tree is FINALLY put away
So y’all can stop scolding/judging me. The tree is all put-away and my house is put back in order; bare but put back in order at least.
Now is when we are looking at stuff like new furniture for my office and getting rid of our couches for new stuff. There’s nothing wrong with the leather couches but they are from 1996, in perfect condition, but we want something different now. Hopefully, we can sell them and help offset the cost of new stuff.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Charred Corn Black Bean & Shrimp Salsa– This chunky salsa takes full advantage of summer-fresh vegetables, herbs, seasoned shrimp, and a honey lime drizzle in the most delicious and addictive way!
- Roasted Tomatoes Shallots Garlic & Feta Spread– Creamy, luscious, and oh-so-addictive is this Roasted Tomatoes Shallots Garlic & Feta spread. Warm & creamy feta paired with roasted tomatoes, shallots, and garlic in a seasoned olive oil sauce will make this one of your most requested appetizers.
- Smashed Avocado Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Spread– Take your avocado toast to another level with this addictive cream cheese spread! Combining smashed avocadoes with everything bagel seasoning, red pepper flakes, and cream cheese for the ultimate avocado spread!
- Salsa Fresca–This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime! Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, or spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Herb Roasted Garlic– Give your dishes an incredible chef-inspired depth of flavor by adding herbed roasted garlic cloves. Buttery, sweet, melt-in-your-mouth garlic deliciousness that is perfect for dips, sauces, meats, pizza, and as a spread. Plus it’s SUPER EASY!
- Brownie Batter Cheesecake Dip – Mixing together two great loves of brownie batter (eggless) and no-bake cheesecake make this positively one of the best dips EVER!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Instant Pot Homemade Cheesy Hamburger Helper
♥ Tuesday – Korean Crispy Shrimp Burgers
♥ Wednesday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables
♥ Thursday – Ziti Peperonata with Hot Sausage
♥ Friday – Southwestern Mexican Chicken Pizza
♥ Saturday – Creole Cajun Shrimp Po’Boy
♥ Sunday – Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
♥ Dessert of the week – Vanilla Sugar Cream Pie