These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Grilled Beer Can Chicken, Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Wings, and White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers
Happy Monday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Mine was a blur but in a good way. I got to spend a ton of time in the kitchen and on the grills. Things have been so chaotic that I just needed some alone time with the grill and some killer steaks.
Speaking of steaks – did you see the Porterhouse and Picanha I grilled up? Check it out!
Getting ready for Pizza Expo 2023
So I’m super pumped as Pizza Expo is this March and I’m going again. I’ll be working for a few of my clients where I’ll demo their products in recipes and talk ‘shop’ with fellow shop owners.
Pizza for me is my all-time favorite food. So if you start to see a bunch more pizza posts/recipes either on here or Instagram, that’s why. I’m gearing up!
Plus it’s over Mr. Fantabulous’ birthday so we’re going to celebrate his bday Vegas-style!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- One Minute Steamed Cauliflower– Grab your favorite pressure cooker and whip up healthy and delicious steamed cauliflower in just one minute under pressure! Enjoy this low-carb healthy vegetable made in no time!
- Pizzeria Style Pizza Dough– PIzzeria style hand-tossed pizza dough that you can make right at home. No special pizza oven is needed either!
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza– Homemade flatbread pizza topped with THE BEST Buffalo Chicken mixture, a 3-cheese blend, Green Onions & Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Artisan Pear Proscuitto Pizza– A tender flatbread topped with herbed oil, salty prosciutto, shallots, pears, creamy brie, and thyme, and finished with balsamic glaze. It’s the perfect artisan pizza!
- Loaded Creamy Potato Soup– All of the amazing flavors of a loaded baked potato but in a soup form!
- Dad’s Red Beef Soup– A simple, yet delicious soup, that is perfect for a cold winter’s day!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Mom’s Ground Beef Stroganoff
♥ Tuesday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Wednesday – Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Thursday – White Bean and Corn Veggie Burgers
♥ Friday –Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Slaw
♥ Saturday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Wings
♥ Sunday – Grilled Beer Can Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Cinnamon Swirl Buttermilk Bread
Recipe Reviews & Comments
The artisan pear prosciutto pizza is singing my name. Thank you for all the inspiration. You are appreciated!