These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Pittsburgh Pierogi Pizza, Three Meat Stuffed Italian Banana Peppers, and Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! So now what? I mean there’s no Sunday football, what do we do with our time? If you’re like me, you’re outside working on new recipes on the grill. This is definitely a huge perk to living in Arizona.
Grilling outdoors 365 days a year!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Sriracha Glazed Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings– These are pure deliciousness in each and every bite!
- Texas-Style Beef & Beer Chili – Fall is here and it’s the perfect weather for my Beef & Beer Texas-Style Chili! Loaded with beef tips, short ribs, bacon, beer, and lots of rich chili spices, you’ll fall in love with this recipe!
- Cereal-Crusted Kid-Approved Chicken Fingers The best chicken fingers you’ll ever have!
- Honey Mustard Dip/Dressing Only 6 ingredients are needed to make this sweet, tangy, and perfectly balanced sauce. Hands down THE BEST Honey Mustard Dressing and Dipping sauce you’ll ever taste!
- Roast Turkey with Red Pepper Jelly & Melty Asiago Hoagie – One of my favorite sandwiches!
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken – Sweet and tangy tender chicken coated in a lip-smacking honey and sesame glaze that cooks low and slow in the slow cooker.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Wednesday – Skinny Baked Crispy Crunchy Fish
♥ Thursday – Three Meat Stuffed Italian Banana Peppers
♥ Friday – Pittsburgh Pierogi Pizza
♥ Saturday – Maple Chipotle BBQ Pork Tenderloin
♥ Sunday – Double Bean Spinach Feta Burgers
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Cream Dream Pie