These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Strawberry Compote with Grilled Angel Food Cake Cubes, Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole, and Guinness Corned Beef with Cabbage, Potatoes & Carrots.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Last week was a good week. We got the cleaning bug up our booties and cleaned the whole house from top to bottom. Plus we were having friends come in for the weekend and you know, you have to make a good impression.
It gave me the chance to set up a proper guest room. My neighbor gave me a great idea actually for this. Get a small basket or whatnot for the bathroom. In there add a few extras of rolled-up facecloths, a container of cotton swabs, makeup remover pads, travel-size soaps, and so forth. set up similar to how you it is in a hotel but more personal. My friends loved it.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Cheesy Bacon Pickle Wraps– These Cheesy Bacon Pickle Wraps are creamy, crunchy, and are the perfect anytime snack! Soft flour tortillas loaded with cream cheese, crispy bacon, pickles, and cheese.
- Cheesy Dill Pickle Bacon Cheese Ball– Chopped dill pickles mixed with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and seasonings make this dish the life of any party!
- Best Broccoli Slaw Salad – This is a new spin on a classic broccoli slaw. Crispy and packed with veggies, seeds, cranberries, and bacon topped with my Grandma’s amazing old-fashioned boiled dressing. Every cookout needs this dish!
- Grandma’s Old Fashioned Boiled Dressing – A traditional classic slaw dressing that is 2 generations old. Grandma’s Old Fashioned Boiled Dressing had zero mayo and incredible flavor! It’s creamy, tangy, peppery, and perfectly delicious!
- Crispy Fried Cheese Ravioli – Crispy, crunchy, and oh-so-cheesy! These are the perfect appetizer for pasta night!
- Savory Reuben Jarlsberg Tart– Transform that leftover corned beef into one amazingly cheesy tart!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Cold Tuna Noodle Casserole with Peas and Dill
♥ Tuesday – Caramelized Onion Bacon Burgers
♥ Wednesday – The Best Cold Veggie Pizza
♥ Thursday – Guinness Corned Beef with Cabbage, Potatoes & Carrots
♥ Friday – Guinness Corned Beef Reuben Pizza
♥ Saturday – Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers
♥ Sunday – Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole
♥ Dessert of the week –Strawberry Compote with Grilled Angel Food Cake Cubes