These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Shrimp Egg Roll Pizza, Ultimate Salisbury Steak, and Baked Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Wild Rice Blend Casserole.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Last week was STUPID CRAZY BUSY…and I loved every single minute of it! I had a bunch of last-minute client requests come in that kept me in the kitchen and studio for hours on end.
I’m at the point where we either need a bigger house or I need to remodel my kitchen and put in commercial fridges and freezers.
Pizza Expo here I come!
So excited as I’m heading to the Pizza Expo this week where I’ll be working with a few of my clients at their booths, networking, and eating a TON of pizza and stuff. I finally found a local place here that was able to do some custom embroidery on my chef coats.
I am so excited about this! Make sure to follow me on Instagram for live streams!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- No-Knead Onion Bread– No Preheating and No Kneading make this THE BEST (and easiest) No-Knead Onion Bread!
- Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad Wraps Tender chicken, crunchy peanuts, slaw mixture, and spicy peanut sauce make these the perfect wrap for lunch, meal prep, or dinner!
- Texas-Style Beef & Beer Chili–Fall is here and it’s the perfect weather for my Beef & Beer Texas-Style Chili! Loaded with beef tips, short ribs, bacon, beer, and lots of rich chili spices, you’ll fall in love with this recipe!
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza Homemade flatbread pizza topped with THE BEST Buffalo Chicken mixture, a 3-cheese blend, Green Onions & Ranch Dipping Sauce.
- Chipotle Maple BBQ Sauce – Taking Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce to the next level!
- Skinny Crispy Potato Dippers– When you’re craving potato chips but all you have is a bag of potatoes these Crispy Skinny Seasoned Potatoes Dippers will surely satisfy you! Crispy, salty, seasoned potato slices with a tender center that is truly addictive!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – BBQ Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Tuesday – Baked Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Wild Rice Blend Casserole
♥ Wednesday –Chicken Roulade Stuffed with Mushrooms, Arugula, and Shallots
♥ Thursday – Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls
♥ Friday – Shrimp Egg Roll Pizza
♥ Saturday – Tots and Pulled Pork Sandwich
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Salisbury Steak
♥ Dessert of the week – German Chocolate Energy Bites