These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken, Slow Cooker Pulled Banana Pepper Roast Beef, and Ultimate Pizza al Pastor with Pineapple, Salsa & Pickled Red Onions.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Mine was – rough. I was just hit with some pretty bad news that took a toll on me. I was pretty down and blue for a while. I didn’t sleep for days and didn’t want to eat.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Triple Pepper Roasted Salsa– Get ready for THE BEST roasted salsa you’ll ever have! 3 types of peppers make up this crave-worthy, chip-loving, need-to-have, salsa!
- Salsa Fresca – This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime! Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, or spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde – The perfect blend of sweet and spicy is what this homemade Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde is all about! It’s packed with flavor, super simple to whip up, and always a crowd favorite!
- Watermelon & Pineapple Salsa– Sweet tropical heat of watermelon, pineapple,, and jalapenos in an amazing salsa
- Tropical Fruit Avocado Pepper Salsa – Light and bright, fruit and fresh, citrusy and spicy.
- Charred Corn Black Bean & Shrimp Salsa – This chunky salsa takes full advantage of summer-fresh vegetables, herbs, seasoned shrimp, and a honey lime drizzle in the most delicious and addictive way!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Cheesy Stuffed Kielbasa & Saukerkraut Bombs
♥ Tuesday –Pizza Stuffed Baked Potato Skins
♥ Wednesday – Slow Cooker Pulled Banana Pepper Roast Beef
♥ Thursday – Grilled Super Juicy Greek Turkey Burgers
♥ Friday – Ultimate Pizza al Pastor with Pineapple, Salsa & Pickled Red Onions
♥ Saturday – Spicy Three Meat Banana Pepper Meatballs
♥ Sunday – Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Strawberry Frosting Filled Vanilla Madeleine Sandwich Cookies
Leave a Comment & Review