These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Thanksgiving Gobbler Turkey Dinner Meatballs, Grilled Beer Can Chicken, and Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables.
Happy Sunday and Happy Memorial Day weekend! What are you up to this holiday weekend? We’ve been super busy around the house and looking at landscaping options.
I’m growing 2 fig trees indoors right now that will be transplanted outside this September/October but we’re also looking at adding a couple of orange trees, maybe a pomegranate, and some privacy-type foliage in the back and sides.
We’re so used to being on 5 acres that were completely wooded and set back that, even though we adore most of our neighbors, we still want privacy.
I just wasn’t expecting it to be that much! The guy is still working out the pricing but it’s a definitely hard pill to swallow!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give your honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Tater Tot Pulled Pork Sandwich– This Pittsburgh classic sandwich is a culmination of Tangy Pulled Pork, epic Pittsburgh slaw, and Crispy Tater Tots. It’s the perfect tailgating party food to cheer on your favorite team!
- Elote – This Elote (Mexican Street Corn) is truly the best dip ever. Grilled corn with a luscious creamy spicy mixture, spices, fresh cilantro, and Cotija cheese!
- Pulled Pork Nachos– We’re talking Nacho Awesomeness here people! Crispy Chips, BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, Caramelized onions, Cheesy Cheese, and a Lip-Smackin’ BBQ Sauce! Get your Deliciousness on!
- Triple Roasted Pepper Salsa– Get ready for THE BEST roasted salsa you’ll ever have! 3 types of peppers make up this crave-worthy, chip-loving, need-to-have, salsa!
- Salsa Fresco – This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime! Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, or spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelets!
- Pickle Pinwheel Rollups– Just a few ingredients are needed for the easiest party appetizer!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Tuesday – Grilled Beer Can Chicken
♥ Wednesday – Sheet Pan Smoked Kielbasa with Herbed Potatoes and Green Beans
♥ Thursday – Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables
♥ Friday – Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
♥ Saturday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Sunday – Thanksgiving Gobbler Turkey Dinner Meatballs
♥ Dessert of the week – Oreo Fudge Chocolate Cream Pie