These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Ultimate Summer Peach Basil Bacon Sugared Pan Pizza, One Pot Chili Cheese Mac & Beef, and Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Rolls.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine was awesome. I got 3 new grills/smokers delivered and FINALLY announced the news…
I’m the newest Brand Ambassador for Yoder Smokers! I’ll share more about this incredible opportunity in separate posts.
OMG, so I JUST finished all 9 seasons of SUITS! WOW! That has to be one of the top 3 ultimate tv series I have ever seen in my life! Seriously, it’s amazing!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Tomato Corn Salad The perfect recipe for a hot summer day to cool you off!
- 1 Minute Quinoa –The best and fastest way to cook quinoa!
- Creamy Chicken Whip Cups– This keto-friendly, gluten-free recipe is perfect for lunch, a snack, or a light dinner!
- Sriracha Glazed Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings – Just trust me on this… these are EPIC!
- Sugar Cookie Cheesecake-filled Fruit Cups– A light and delicious cookie that is perfect for summer!
- Club Pizza Puffs– All the great flavors of a club but wrapped in pizza dough
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Ultimate Summer Peach Basil Bacon Sugared Pan Pizza
♥ Tuesday – Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Rolls
♥ Wednesday – Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos
♥ Thursday – Hot Sausage with Peppers & Onions
♥ Friday – Roasted Grape Prosciutto Pizza Parma
♥ Saturday – Pork Ragout
♥ Sunday – One Pot Chili Cheese Mac & Beef
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Cream Pie