These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Mom’s Stuffed Cabbages, Salami & Asparagus Puffs, and Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies with Marshmallow Filling.
Sunday Monday TKW Family! How was your week? Yep, a day late. Last week was pretty good but the weekend, Sunday specifically, just about crushed me. Last week I was super busy with holiday shoots and tending to a viral facebook post. It was about the cost of M&M’s and it’s over 2.5 MILLION hits right now and growing. Oy!
Saturday we had a very long overdue date day. We had dinner at a highly raved about steak house but honestly, it was pretty awful. Every place can have a bad service; it happens. But when they knowingly send out food that should have never even been cooked, that I have a problem with. Especially when I’m spending $80 on each steak. To be served a steak that was 50% fat and gristle with a huge vein in it is unacceptable.
Oh yes, I quietly mentioned it to the server to only have him say “sorry” and walk away. The only thing we liked there was the bread. Yeah, definitely a 1-star at best.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Fall Apple Coleslaw With A Honey Dijon Vinaigrette– Crisp apples and crunchy slaw mixed gently and then coated in a honey dijon vinaigrette make this perfect for any season.
- Egg Substitutes in Cooking and Baking – Whether you’re egg-free by choice or by allergy, here’s a trusty Egg Substitution guide for baking and cooking!
- Green Bean Casserole Stuffed Mushrooms– Transform your favorite holiday side dish into a fun and delicious appetizer using from scratch homemade ingredients!
- Cheesy Stuffed Kielbasa & Sauerkraut Bombs– Warm pizza dough stuffed with cheesy-filled kielbasa, mustard sauce, and sauteed sauerkraut. Easy, scrumptious, perfect for parties & absolutely irresistible!
- Crispy Baked Cheesy Salami Appetizer Bites– Crunchy, cheesy, and oh-so-delicious are these baked salami cups! Crispy baked salami cups stuffed with cheese, pepper jelly, and basil, and topped with a crunchy bagel toast bite!
- Chipotle Maple BBQ Sauce –There’s just something magical about this sauce that I cannot get enough of. It’s sweet from the maple syrup but then that slight back-of-the-throat heat from the chipotle pepper says “Hey! I’m here for the party too!”
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole
♥ Wednesday – Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips and Mushrooms
♥ Thursday – Salami & Asparagus Puffs
♥ Friday – Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday – Authentic Chicken Tortilla Soup
♥ Sunday – Mom’s Stuffed Cabbages
♥ Dessert of the week – Fudgy Hot Chocolate Cookies with Marshmallow Filling