These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Roasted Cornish Hens, Ultimate Salisbury Steak, and Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Rolls.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How are you? Y’all I swear I’m like Charlie Brown when it comes to back luck. Seriously, I can’t make my life up. So as you all know I’ve been dealing with really bad sciatica. After 12+ days of it, I decided to visit a local chiropractor.
He’s like “Oh wow, your hips and pelvis are twisted and tilted up. No wonder you’re in pain.” So he makes a few adjustments to my hips and proceeds to start on my back.
He does the top part, no problem. He does the middle part of my back (2nd adjustment to my back) and his right hand slips going outwards and upwards. Y’all when I tell you I saw Jesus and felt like I was shot in the chest/ribs by a bazooka, I kid you not.
I felt and hear my ribs underneath my right boob crack, pop, and honestly sound mangled, and immediately pain set in. Like it took my breath away/white-hot stabbing pain that can bring the strongest man to his knees, pain.
I’m STILL in significant pain, and can’t take a deep breath. If I cough or sneeze I swear I’m going to pass out from the pain. So now I’m waiting on the results from my x-rays to see if he broke or fractured my ribs!
Yes, for real!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Ultimate One-Pot Spicy Southwestern Cheesy Pasta – The perfect one-pot pasta & cheese dish! Cavatappi noodles coated in a delicious spicy southwestern cheese sauce with bits of corn, bacon, and hatch chiles! Easy, cheesy, and there’s no draining required!
- Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers – Portabella mushrooms, broccoli, black beans, and seasoning make this a burger even meat lovers can’t resist! This burger is packed full of veggies and seasonings that make it taste like a real beef burger! Whether you’re a vegetarian or a carnivore you’ll love this burger!
- Easy Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Dip – Hot or Cold! – The perfect creamy, cheesy, spicy party dip! Minced jalapeños, creamy cheese, cheddar cheese, and spices make this an addictive hot or cold dip!
- The Best Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust – Cut the carbs but not the flavor with THE BEST Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust! Keeping pizza delicious but with a healthier twist!
- Butternut Squash Parmesan Gratin – Cheesy butternut squash baked with layers of crispy bacon and more cheese make this the best side dish or main dish this fall!
- Sourdough Starter – Curious how to make your own Sourdough Starter? Check out my 8-day recap!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Zucchini Ricotta Veggie Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Coconut Panko Crusted Baked Tilapia
♥ Wednesday – Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Thursday – Squash the Noodles Lasagna
♥ Friday – Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
♥ Saturday – Butternut Squash Chicken Pasta Bake
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Salisbury Steak
♥ Dessert of the week – Fudge Ripple Turtle Brownies