These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Chunky Shrimp Burgers, Ultimate Fall & Football Casserole, and Pot Roast with Savory Onion Gravy.
Happy Monday TKW Family! Yes, Monday. I made an “executive decision” yesterday that, after 12-15 years of always posting the menus on Sundays I’m moving them to Mondays.
This way I can take 1 day off a week. Trust me, if you know me personally, you know this is not normal for me. For decades, I worked 7 days a week, easily 120 hours a week. I finally am at that point where I need to stop proving to the world that I can do it all and take time for us.
So yesterday I made food for us, not for the website or social media. We sat on the couch, watched the game, watched a movie, and just did what I refer to as normal people stuff.
IT. WAS. GLORIOUS!!!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Honey Lemon Madeleines –These Honey Lemon Madeleines are soft and tender cake-like cookies that are perfect any time of the day!
- How to make High-Domed Muffins– Follow these tried and true bakery secrets to make High Domed bakery-style muffins with your favorite from-scratch standard-size muffin recipe!
- Cherry Chipotle Cola BBQ Sauce– Sweet and tangy BBQ sauce with a hint of cola.
- Cornish Hens (roasted)– Cornish hens are so versatile and utterly delicious. These little birds can easily take on your favorite whole chicken recipe in a fraction of the time. Perfect for that WOW factor at a dinner party!
- Pretzel-Crusted Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – A peanut butter pretzel-crusted chocolate chip cookie topped with the most incredible chewy peanut butter marshmallow popcorn topping!
- Salsa Fresca– This Farm-Fresh Salsa Fresca is the perfect mixture of chopped tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, garlic, avocado, jalapeno, and a kiss of lime! Use it with chips, add it to burgers for a fiesta topping, and spoon it over chicken or pork. Works great on crackers and in omelettes!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Stuffed Cabbages
♥ Tuesday – Chunky Shrimp Burgers
♥ Wednesday – The Ultimate Fall & Football Casserole
♥ Thursday – Slow Cooker Eye of Round
♥ Friday – Thai-Style Peanut Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday – Fish Tacos with Baja Cream Sauce
♥ Sunday – Pot Roast with Savory Onion Gravy
♥ Dessert of the week – Strawberry Madeleine Trifle