These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Ultimate Thick and Creamy Loaded Potato Soup, Ultimate Salisbury Steak, and Smothered Alfredo Chicken Casserole With Potatoes Bacon And Broccoli.
Happy Sunday TKW Famly! I’m posting this a day early as I am kicking off the 12 days of giving tomorrow and I want to only post that for the day. How was your week?
It’s finally cold enough here that we broke down and turned on the furnace. Of course, this starts the huge debate of do we use the electric blanket on the bed or the comforter.
He’s team electric blanket and I’m all about the comforter. I cannot stand an electric blanket. I never could. They are just bulky, and cumbersome, and I can’t stand feeling the cords in the blanket and on me when I sleep. I feel trapped.
What do you prefer?
12 Days Of Giving Starts 12/4
I posted the main page about it already. Check out it out! Each day you’ll have 2-3 ways to enter – following on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok. You can absolutely do all three but I broke it down into 3 separate starting points so folks could choose.
I know many folks do not use Instagram or TikTok but others do. Once the 2-3 ways are closed off I’ll then take all of the entries from the 2-3 methods and combine them into a single draw.
There will be 1 prize in total awarded each day, not one per method of entry. I wish I could but that’s not how it’s set up nor intended. And some are also open to Canadian folks as well!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Ultimate Cheesy Smothered Pork Chops Broccoli And Rice Casserole – This old family recipe is the perfect comfort food any night of the week! Creamy, cheesy rice topped with fork-tender boneless chops, broccoli, & crispy prosciutto.
- Crockpot Ham Potato Bean Cabbage Stoup – It’s not a stew yet thicker than a soup. It’s the perfect cold weather “stoup”.
- Crock Pot Eye of Round with Mushroom & Onion Gravy– Slow-cooked fall-apart tender Eye of Round Roast with the most amazingly rich and decadent mushroom onion gravy!
- The Ultimate Slow Baked Boneless Beef Short Ribs– Truly the best way to make boneless, fork-tender, fall-apart beef short ribs. These Slow Baked Boneless Beef Short Ribs will melt in your mouth with a luscious gravy that just begs for creamy mashed potatoes!
- Sprinkle Chocolate Cake Chocolate Bark – Transform those cake crumbs or last bits of cake into an amazing chocolate bark!
- The Best Cranberry Pecan Coleslaw With Creamy Maple Dressing – A combination of tart dried cranberries, crispy pecans & crisp coleslaw coated with the most amazing creamy sweet maple dressing. The perfect cooler weather coleslaw to pair with your holiday meats!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Ultimate Thick and Creamy Loaded Potato Soup
♥ Tuesday – Smothered Alfredo Chicken Casserole With Potatoes Bacon And Broccoli
♥ Wednesday – Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Meatballs
♥ Thursday – Instant Pot Korean Gochujang Sticky Boneless Beef Short Ribs
♥ Friday – Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
♥ Saturday –Ultimate Salisbury Steak
♥ Sunday – Crock Pot Italian Style Pot Roast
♥ Dessert of the week –Sour Cream Chocolate Bundt Cake