These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Brownie Truffled Stuffed Cookies, Chunky Shrimp Burgers with Avocado Aioli sauce, and the Ziti Peperonata with Hot Sausage!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well!
TKW On YouTube
So I took the plunge and finally started adding videos to my YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Shrimp Egg Roll Pizza All the amazing flavors of a shrimp egg roll but on a wonton crispy pizza crust!
- Caramelized Onion Bacon Burgers Juicy and beefy burger with caramelized onions and BACON!
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies– So SO fudgy and delicious plus gluten-free!
- Mozzarella Stuffed Italian Chicken Meatballs and Spaghetti A healthier and cheesier twist on your meatballs and spaghetti!
- Ultimate Eye of Round with mashed potatoes and gravy Transform one of the toughest cuts of meat into super soft and tender! Folks LOVE this dish!
- World’s Best Salad Ever Bold statement but I’m right! This salad is EVERYTHING!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Squash the Noodles Lasagna
♥ Tuesday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Wednesday – Garlic Butter Herbed Wings
♥ Thursday – Chunky Shrimp Burgers with Avocado Aioli sauce
♥ Friday – Artisan Pear Proscuitto Pizza
♥ Saturday – Ziti Peperonata with Hot Sausage
♥ Sunday – Ultimate Oven Fried BBQ Chicken Breasts
♥ Dessert of the week – Brownie Truffle Stuffed Cookies
Leave a Comment & Review