These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Crunchy Asian Hoisin Chicken over Brown Rice, Sheet Pan Pancakes, and the Pumpkin & Beef Chili!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! I hope this finds you well, healthy, and safe!
How was your past week? Right now I’m still recuperating from hand surgery so Mr. Fantabulous and my assistant Becca are holding down the fort here at TKW.
Here at home, Mr. Fantabulous has been cooking all the meals and Becca has been managing my Facebook page.
In a way, it’s a good thing I’ve had a ton of surgeries as I know what to stockpile my fridge and freezer with.
- Marinara Sauce
- Stuffed shells
- Stuffed Cabbage
- Frozen Par-Baked Pan Pizza Shells
- Frozen Round Pizza
Par Baked Pan Pizza Shells
Follow the directions above (recipe for my Buffalo Chicken pizza).
- Bake the pizzas on the lower third rack on top of a pizza stone for 7-9 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Immediately take the pizza shell out of the pan and place it on a cooling rack.
- Cool completely before double wrapping in plastic wrap then tin foil.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
TKW On YouTube
So I took the plunge and finally started adding videos to my YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think tv-show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about,
- Pear & Prosciutto Pizza A tender flatbread topped with herbed oil, salty prosciutto, shallots, pears, creamy brie, thyme and finished with balsamic glaze. It’s the perfect artisan pizza!
- Baked Chicken & Broccoli Rice Casserole Tender chicken nestled in creamy & cheesy wild grain rice blend surrounded by broccoli. This family favorite is perfect for Sunday dinner or weekly meal prep.
- Creamy Corn & Potato Soup– For those chilly days when you want a delicious, hearty soup that warms you from the inside out this soup is for you! It’s like a hug in a bowl!
- Hot Tuna Noodle Casserole – Classic comfort food packed full of noodles, tuna, cheese, and a homemade sauce makes this the perfect casserole any night of the week!
- Porcini Pasta with Mushrooms, Peas & Bacon – Creamy porcini fettuccine nested in a Parmesan cream sauce with caramelized mushrooms, peas and crispy bacon lardons.
- Pretzel Bun Philly Steak Bombs All the amazing flavors of a classic Philly Cheesesteak all stuffed in a soft ‘n chewy pretzel bun! This will quickly become your favorite game day/party/because it’s Tuesday recipe!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – One Pan Mexican Chicken & Rice Casserole
♥ Tuesday – Ultimate Oven Fried BBQ Chicken
♥ Wednesday – Crunchy Asian Hoisin Chicken over Brown Rice
♥ Thursday – Sheet Pan Pancakes
♥ Friday – French Bread Garden Pizza with Herbed Oil
♥ Saturday – Chicken & Rice Soup
♥ Sunday – Pumpkin & Beef Chili
♥ Dessert of the week – Super Easy Cherry Pie Bars