These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cheesy Ham Peas Baked Penne Casserole, Chunky Shrimp Burgers, and Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? I’ve been working non-stop on holiday recipes for the website and clients. I’m at the point where I NEED a commercial fridge and freezer.
…and my own building.
So we’re looking at building a separate building on our property for me so I can set up my own TKW space. It’s tough when you work out of your home or studio room but still share the home fridge/freezer.
Hopefully by the time the plans are drawn up and approved the prices of building things will go down. Ever since Covid, things have skyrocketed.
October Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! I’ll pick one recipe every month, and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Skillet Caprese Dip– This Skillet baked Cheesy Tomato Basil Caprese dip nestled in the middle of a ring Pull-Apart Rolls is the perfect tailgating/homegating/just-because-it’s-Wednesday-night dip!
- Tater Tot Breakfast Pie– Crispy tater tots make up the crust to this creamy egg-filled ham & cheese breakfast pie! Perfect for a crowd and breakfast for dinner!
- Candied Sweet Potato Wedges – These Candied Sweet Potato Wedges are a great twist on the classic candied sweet potatoes we make for Thanksgiving. Bathed in brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter, it’s the perfect side dish for your next roast, chicken, or pork dish.
- Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches– It’s time for something new with these Edy’s/Dreyer’s Rocky Road Brownie ice cream Sandwiches! Grab your favorite brownie mix, follow my chef tips, and some Edy’s/Dreyer’s Rocky Road ice cream!
- Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole– Classic comfort food packed full of noodles, tuna, cheese, and a homemade sauce makes this the perfect casserole any night of the week!
- Spicy Chipotle Chili Spice Rub–This Smoky Chipotle Chili Spice Rub is perfect for chicken, pork, shrimp, and burgers. Deep and rich spices that take your food to a whole new level! Try it on roasted veggies for an amazing twist on flavors!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Caramelized Scallops in a Lemon Wine Sauce
♥ Tuesday – Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Sliders
♥ Wednesday – Cheesy Ham Peas Baked Penne Casserole
♥ Thursday – Chunky Shrimp Burgers
♥ Friday – Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza with Ranch Seasoned Slaw
♥ Saturday –Baked Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies
♥ Sunday – Shrimp Chipotle Tacos with Lime Crema
♥ Dessert of the week – Butterscotch Sweet Potato Muffins