These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Pear & Prosciutto Pizza, Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup, and Cowboy Chili.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Are you ready for Halloween? Do you pass out candy/get trick-or-treaters?
Sadly the small plan that we live in doesn’t have many kids but that doesn’t stop me from buying candy in hopes that maybe one day we’ll get some.
8 Days Left In the October Monthly Recipe Challenge!
The latest challenge is up and it is SCRUMPTIOUS! I’ll pick one recipe every month, and you have the entire month to make it. Make it, and leave a comment on the blog recipe to be entered to win prizes! Want a bonus entry? Post a pic on Instagram and tag me!
Find out all the details here.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Ultimate Pittsburgh Steak Wedgie– The ONLY wedgie you’ll ever want!
- Sheet Pan Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback Potatoes and Stuffed Mushrooms – Savory Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin with Hasselback potatoes and stuffed mushrooms are perfect for family dinner, game night, or a holiday gathering!
- Baked Pepperoni Pizza Egg Roll Cheese Sticks – All the amazing flavors of pepperoni pizza and a cheese stick but baked!
- Pumpkin Beef Chili– Add that extra “WOW” to your chili with the addition of pumpkin plus the reveal of two super-secret ingredients that will make your chili fantabulous!
- Goat Cheese Appetizers– Elevate your appetizer game with these bite-sized crispy phyllo shells filled with prosciutto, goat cheese, figs, and pistachios and finished with hot honey
- Cookie Grazing Board – Entertain sweetly with this scrumptiously simple yet elegant cookie grazing board for your next gathering.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Unstuffed Cabbage
♥ Tuesday – Honey Garlic Broiled Flank Steak
♥ Wednesday – Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Thursday – Skinny Baked Frittatas
♥ Friday – Pear & Prosciutto Pizza
♥ Saturday – Cowboy Chili
♥ Sunday – Sheet pan kielbasa & potatoes
♥ Dessert of the week – Swirled Orange Cheesecake Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
Leave a Comment & Review