These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, Pear & Prosciutto Pizza, and Turkey Gobbler Meatballs Bowls.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Well, it was rough getting back into the swing of “adulting” for sure with the whole corporate work thing but it was manageable.
And now it’s time to take the decorations down
We’ve agreed that this week we’ll start to slowly take the decorations down with the goal of next Sunday to have all of them down and put away.
This will be the first time we can have a true assessment of the house and what new furniture we need to buy/replace and how we want to fully decorate the house.
I do know that for my studio I want o get all new furniture and possibly a built-in for my cookbooks and stuff.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Chorizo Burgers with Cool Ranch Pepper Sauce– A blend of heat and sweetness makes these burgers totally addictive!
- Spinach & Albacore Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette– Such a healthy and delicious salad!
- Instant Pot Wild Grain Rice– This is the only way I cook this rice! Perfect every single time
- One Minute Quinoa– Just one minute is all it takes in the Instant Pot!
- One-Pot Chili Cheesy Beefy Pasta– Such an easy and delicious one-pot dish!
- Crock Pot Eye of Round– Slow cooking this piece of meat makes it super soft and almost fall apart!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
♥ Tuesday – Roasted Shrimp Spinach Salad
♥ Wednesday – Hearty Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
♥ Thursday – Skinny Baked Frittatas
♥ Friday – Pear & Prosciutto Pizza
♥ Saturday – Cowboy Chili
♥ Sunday – Turkey Gobbler Meatballs Bowls
♥ Dessert of the week – Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
Leave a Comment & Review