These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Boneless Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed Potatoes and Pork Gravy, Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week last week? Last week was better for me. We had several nights when various friends and neighbors were over to hang out, play games, eat a ton of pizza, and discuss life in general.
We also went with friends to a charity event at a local country club. It was pretty fun and honestly, it was nice to get out and just relax.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Chunky Shrimp Burgers with Avocado sauce – Seriously, one of THE BEST Seafood burgers you’ll ever eat!
- Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Sliders – Take your boring chicken burger and transform it into pure deliciousness!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Smiles Burgers These Bacon Cheeseburger Smiles Sliders are a great one-pan meal that the kids can help make! Perfect for parties, tailgating, and snacks!
- Greek Turkey Burgers – These Greek Turkey burgers are juicy and loaded with incredible Greek flavors like oregano, dill, lemon, feta, and tzatziki. Make your next meal a delicious burger!
- Southwestern Turkey Burger Take your turkey burger to the south of the border with roasted tomatillo salsa verde, tortilla chips, and Mexican spices.
- White Bean & Corn Veggie Burger If you’re looking for a seriously delicious veggie burger then look no further! This white bean and corn veggie burger is flavorful, and packed with incredible spices and roasted red peppers!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Spinach Chicken Caprese
♥ Tuesday – Bourbon Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
♥ Wednesday – Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
♥ Thursday – Crab Stuffed Zucchini Boats
♥ Friday – BBQ Beef Shortrib & Bacon Pizza
♥ Saturday – Hot Damn Sriracha Honey Butter Roasted Chicken
♥ Sunday – Boneless Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed Potatoes and Pork Gravy!
♥ Dessert of the week – Blueberry Streusel Sour Cream Cake