These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Creamed Ham on Toast (SOS), Creole Shrimp Nachos, and Lemon Pepper Seafood Pasta.
Happy Sunday and Happy Mother’s Day TKW Family! Mother’s Day is always hard for me to be honest. Having lost my Mom at a young age, I can’t help but wonder what or how my life would be different if my Mom were still here.
I imagine sometimes her in the kitchen with me, telling me to “add this” or “Try it, honey, you might like it!“. When I close my eyes I can still see her eyes twinkle as she smiled, her cheeks get rosey from laughing, and the way she held my hand just because she was Mom.
It’s been 35 years since she’s been gone but she has never been forgotten.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Triple Pepper Roasted Salsa– Get ready for THE BEST roasted salsa you’ll ever have! 3 types of peppers make up this crave-worthy, chip-loving, need-to-have, salsa!
- Blueberry Muffin Bread– Everything you love about amazing blueberry muffins but as one deliciously soft & moist sweet bread with a delightfully crisp sugar crumb
- Roasted Tomatoes Shallots Garlic & Feta Spread–Creamy, luscious, and oh-so-addictive is this Roasted Tomatoes Shallots Garlic & Feta spread. Warm & creamy feta paired with roasted tomatoes, shallots, and garlic in a seasoned olive oil sauce will make this one of your most requested appetizers.
- Tater Tot Pulled Pork Sandwich–This Pittsburgh classic sandwich is a culmination of Tangy Pulled Pork, epic Pittsburgh slaw, and Crispy Tater Tots. It’s the perfect tailgating party food to cheer on your favorite team!
- Elote –This Elote (Mexican Street Corn) is truly the best dip ever. Grilled corn mixed with a luscious creamy spicy mixture, spices, fresh cilantro, and Cotija cheese!
- Pulled Pork Nachos– We’re talking Nacho Awesomeness here people! Crispy Chips, BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, Caramelized onions, Cheesy Cheese, and a Lip-Smackin’ BBQ Sauce! Get your Deliciousness on!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Creamed Ham on Toast (SOS)
♥ Tuesday – Grilled Chicken al Pastor
♥ Wednesday – Cherry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
♥ Thursday – Creole Shrimp Nachos
♥ Friday – Roasted Grape Prosciutto Pizza Parma
♥ Saturday – Cheesy Asparagus & Salami Puff Pastry
♥ Sunday – Lemon Pepper Seafood Pasta
♥ Dessert of the week –Lemon Sunshine Cookies
Leave a Comment & Review